Chapter 9: Is it Just My Fantasy's?

* Is it real or fantasy? *

Scarlet stirs from her slumber and stretching out her arms and smiling. The radio comes on with the alarm and is playing ( The rolling stones - I cant get no satisfaction)

She realizes something's off and looks down. Her panties are still on and the bed doesn't look messy like it was last night. "What the?"

"Oh shit..Don't tell me I dreamed all that again?" She runs into the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror. She still see's that she has the clown fit on and all of her face makeup is smeared from the pillow but other then that, she doesn't even feel soreness anywhere.

"Gosh after all that I think I would be sore as fuck"

After taking off her outfit and booties she hops in the shower letting the hot water run on her face washing the makeup off with soapy hands.

"Fuck" She mumbles to herself.

After getting her face clean she adds shampoo to her hair and washes her hair, she starts to sing to the tunes. "I can't get no satisfaction..." she hums.

Her long red hair all slick and wet down her back as she rinses it.

Other song comes on. (Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin )

Scarlet rubs the soapy sponge down and around her DD breasts slowly closing her eyes thinking of him, biting her lip.

She shivers in her lustful thoughts.

"Are you just playing with my mind?" She asks herself.

*Maybe I'm going crazy.. Maybe it's all just my fantasy."

After getting out of the shower and getting dressed in a sexy purple dress and black heeled boots.

She heads off to the pharmacy to pick up things.

While she's walking their getting stares from men like the plague, them mostly watching her nice round firm ass as she walks. She rolls her eyes.

She enters the pharmacy and takes out her list.

Entering the magazine area she see's a circus magazine with a clown on it. She stares at it biting her lip. It winks at her suddenly making her jump a little and knocking a rack of novels on the floor.

She bends down to put them back then she looks up at the magazine, it's a different it's about fishing. Scarlet huffs feeling like she's losing her mind or the clown is fucking with her.

"Fuck.." She mumbles to herself.

When checking out the guy scanning her items is staring at her cleavage and not trying to hide the fact he is. "Nice dress" he says and smiles kind of creepy.

Scarlet gives a fake smile and then gets an idea. Bending forwards more she says "Wanna meet down at the barrens later tonight, you sweet thing?"

His eyes get wide "Yes, Id love to hotness. 8pm good for you?"

She shakes her head yes "I'll be there waiting" as she leaves the store she blows him a kiss.

Oh she knows all to well where this will be going. A wicked smile on her face.