Chapter 7: Why Do I Feel This way?

*Feelings and confusion and a little plan. *

Scarlet was fast asleep when her phone goes off. *ring...ring...ring*

"Ugh!" She groans. Grabbing it off the dresser and answering it. "Hello?"

"Oh..Hey Shelly, what's up?"

"Nope, I can't today." "Yes I'm sure."

*Yelling on the other end*

"Well Fuck you! I quit!" She hangs up throwing her phone over in the chair next to her bed. Rolling over covering herself more with her soft blankets.

"What a bitch.." She mumbles.

Scarlet sighs thinking about what happen with Pennywise. *I don't understand it..why did he still want to eat me after leading that guy to his death? I don't get it. I gave him a gift, so to speak.* Rolling over again in bed sighing.

In a way she felt sad. She did what he asked her to do for him to prove herself, but it still didn't work. Tears fill her eyes and she quickly wipes them, holding onto her comforter more.

"Is it because I'm not a alien monster clown to?"

So many questions burning her mind making her confused and almost depressed.

Scarlet had realized that she really liked Pennywise and she wasn't sure why even. Her growing feelings making her heart ache and other things. The desire of being with IT was driving her crazy. "Why?...why do I have to feel this way."

" I helped kill a guy.. and for what? Nothing? Was it for nothing?"

Tossing and turning in bed she tries to think of a way to get his attention when suddenly she gets an idea. She jumps out of bed and gets dressed and goes into town to get some items.

Later on she comes back to her apt and sits the bags of things down on the table to look through them. Scarlet bought different fabric's, makeup, and some other odds and ends.

Her work starts there.

She cuts out the pieces needed for fabric and pins them together, and starts sewing adding a zipper in the front of the outfit.

Adding pom poms and other little details.

3 hours into it she finally finishes her project.

Scarlet holds it up in awe and smiles. "Now your not going to be the only clown in town" She giggles.