I can't do this any more!!!!!

Sorry guys , I know in haven't uploaded for a longtime time. School is stuff and I am working on getting into the nursing program so wish me luck.

Recap- last time we left of with Kimmy having a plan. Her brother is in town and rumor has it so is the big Tran boss himself.

Enjoy!!!!

Vote and Comment please!!?

Kim pov:

Why the hell is their an earthquake in my room. I opened my eyes to see my brother jumping up and down my bed.

" Lee what the fuck " I said

" wake up... It's my first day of school and your going to be late" said lee

" I thought I told you that no one can know we are related so that means we can't be seen together" me

" chill dude...I am going on a separate car and plus I got a cute condo by the beach" said lee

" good for you, now get the hell out of my room... I need to change" I said

" your such a bitch, bye" said lee

" Love you too oppa " I yelled

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Afterwards I rushed to my bedroom. I peeked out some cute jeggins, white silk button down channel top and my Jason Wu riding boots. I grabbed for my tan Hermes purse and my aviator sun glasses. Damn I look freaking hot, I rang for my hair dresser. She did an up due hairstyle and I was out of their. I took my pink Bentley and speed to school. As soon as I got their, the Tran crew where together and the cheerleaders for course with the bitch Amy. I fucking hate her so much, I don't even know what Richard sees in her seriously or the whole school. I parked my car and ran towards Richard.

" Oppaaaaa.... I miss you so much" I said while giving him a hug and smacking my lips with his. Richard pulled away and pushed me, than kept going. I was pissed and Katy had some nerves laughing at me.

Amy pov:

I watched kim try and stick her tongue down Richards mouth, it was gross and my heart was in pain. He pushed her away after meeting my eyes and kept walking.

" seriously slut, can't you just get a hint. Richard doesn't like you and the entire school" said Katy

" yeah ...seriously, you can't just come here and take other people's boyfriends... And expect to be treated nicely" said kevin

" guys lets go" I said

I know kim was pissed but bitch this is my school and you declared war on me. So your going going get it, I will bring her down. We walked away leaving her standing their by her self like some loser. Class was long and dragging..... It's just not the same with Richard not being here. Finally lunch is here, me and the gang sat in our usual spot with Kimmy on Richards side. All the sudden Richard stands on the table

" okay every one I have some big announcement , Kimmy here is my new girlfriend and I would like for every single person to be nice to her okay ..... And I am having a party tonight,so every one is welcome" yelled Richard than sat down.

" OMG! Oppppa you didn't have to do that" Kimmy said while batting her eyelashes ad sitting on Richards lap. They were practically haigh sex on the table. i felt like I was about I throw up and at the same time my heart stopped. It's like I was dead Inside all again. This feeling, I know I have felt it some where before, O yeah! When my dad died.

" Amy are you okay" said Katy while turning me, so I would be facing her. I looked at her and smiled.

" I am not going to promise you any thing, but no I don't think so " I said and got up and left just as the bell went off. The rest of the day I was like a walking zombie, I didn't feel like doing any thing. I asked Katy if I could skip Practice and wait for her at the courtyard since she was my ride back. I walked by the courtyard, it was finally spring, prom was around the corner and so was graduation. I have come along way dad, I even manage to fall I love but for all to be taken away form me again. I don't think I am ever going to be happy, every single time I get a glimpse of happiness it disappears. I don't know if I can watch him and her. I need strength to keep fighting but I am scared that people will get hurt because of me and worse mom will get hurt.