Puerto Rico part 5!!!!

Dedicated to Nonnie_Baby_Lady : )

Warning, warning matured content only, if you're under the age of 18 be aware. This chapter is full of material that is not suitable for people under the age of 18.

Warning!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!

RECAP: Amy and Richard just jumped into the waterfall, Amy took off her dress because there was a snake inside it, and now they are about to swim towards the cave.

She began to take her clothes off, when she was done I threw the snake away and held on to her dress. We swam away to the shore, and from our far left I saw a little cave.

" Amy swim towards the cave," I said

" Okay, but don't take a pick at me, or else I will pull your eyes out of your socket....and thank you," Amy said

I chuckled a little bit then said" Don't worry you don't have anything that I haven't seen before"

We swam back to the shore but Amy refused to get out

" turn around so I can get out," Amy said

"Seriously your freezing your ass off just get off already, I promise I won't look," I said and went out to go scan the cave. It looked pretty safe so I started a fire since there were some branches around the cave.

" Don't turn around okay?" Amy said while walking towards me

" I" Amy shouted

So I turned around and rushed to her, she jumped onto me and wrapped her legs around me.

" There is a freaking bug on the floor," Amy said while shivering

I looked over and saw a harmless-looking ladybug, I pushed it to the side and started to chuckle.

" Amy it is just a lady buy, and here I am thinking you're the badest chick on earth," I said

" shut up Richard, I just don't like any kind of bugs at all," Amy said

Then all of a sudden both of us realized the position we were in, Amy stopped talking and just stared at me. I could feel the body heat radiation between the two of us. I could feel her boobs on my bare chest, we might as well be naked since my shirt was clinging to me. My hand was on her lower back supporting her, and all of a sudden I leaned closer to her. Her hand was wrapped around my neck, and her hair was hanging down dripping. I focused on a drip that dropped dead on her right boob. My breathing became heavy and I looked up at her. She was breathing hard too and her eyes had lust in them. I am pretty sure my eye wore the same expression as hers. We kept moving closer to each other to the point where we could feel our breath on each other. I was half an inch away from her lips, f*ck I wanted to kiss her so badly.

Amy Pov:

  Richard and I were staring at each other, his lips were inches away from me. I could feel myself getting turned on. I was pressed into him, and I could feel his core between my legs. I could feel his abs pressed on my breast and it felt so good. I just wanted to kiss him; I mean we were in the perfect position to do so. All of a sudden I leaned in closer to Richard and touched his lips. He stood there in shock but didn't let me go. I pulled back feeling embarrassed that I forced myself to kiss him, and then all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me, I opened up my lips and started to kiss him back too. His tongue tasted like bananas from last night, his hands were roaming up and down my back.