Death???Part 38 (COMPLETED)

Amy Pov:

I must admit the whole kidnap thing was a brilliant idea, Tran is one smart boy. And here I though I was going to die without him, when the cover was taking off my face, I was shocked and my face was pricelss. Park explained everything to me. This entire time Richard and Park were planning the right time to trap Kimmy and Lee. They did a good job, because no one had an idea what was going on. I was so mad at Richard, but I knew he had to do it. When I see that boy I am going to either kill him or kiss him. Now me and the gang were chilling at the house waiting on the news from Richards. All the sudden Josh came rushing and turning on the TV, the news had a body of some one being rushed into the hospital. The heading had, Billion Dollar playboy shot down at meeting. I was mostionless for a good 5 minutes. Everything went in slow motion, I was in so much shock, that I did not hear any one call my name. All I kept thinking was he can not be killed, I can not lose him too. All the sudden some one was carrying me, and putting me in the car. The car ride, every one kept asking me if I was okay. I just looked out the windon while holding on to the neckelace of a car. I had no idea how to react, at the hospital, every one was there and tones of cameras every where outside. I did not snap out of it, until the doctor came to tell us the news.

" okay we are trying to stabilize hime, he has lost a lot of blood, we are going to do everything in our power to save him" said the doctor

After he left, I was back to being silent again, I did not talk to any one or look at any one. I started to stand up and walk towards his room, no one bothered me at all. He was sleeping in peaceful, this grandma and dad where on each side. They did not say anything to me, they looked just as I looked like. Defected and helpless, I stayed in the hospital for the next three days. I did not leave his side at all. I was so scared that he might die at any given time. The bullet missed his heart by a few inches, but he lost a lot of blood. During surgery he decided to have a coma and not respond to anything. The doctor told us that it was up to him to wake up, his family went home but his grandma came everyday and stayed with me. I did not talk to any one for almost a week now. They told me to shower and eat, but I could not. I had to get tricked to eat to fall asleep, when I woke up I was dressed indifferent clothes and was clean. I was back at Richard side, again though. The second week , I was reading to Richard some random race car tournament that was coming up.

" Richard your ass better wake up before next week, me and you have a race to complete" I said

" of course, I mean who else is going to kick your ass" said Richard while getting up

I was in shock, how the hell did he wake up out of no where. He was up and looking at me with a smirk

" so no kiss or a slap" said Richard

" just shut up" I said and went to him, I hugged him and gave him a kiss, well more like made out

" when did you wake up, do you need anything, should I call the doctor" I went on

" hey I am fine, I was up since last night, you looked so peaceful sleeping, I did not want to wake you up, I saw the doctor early this morning, I did not want any one to interrupt us" Richard said while pulling me up, I ended up sleeping beside him

" don't you ever scare me like that ever again, I thought I was going to lose you too like my dad" I said crying

" I will never leave your side Amy, I love you so much" said Richard while kissing my head

" I love too Tran" I said

A few hours later, his family and our friends came in. We talked and laughed. Richard was released from the hospital, lee went to jail for awhile for attempting murder. Kimmy and her family where locked up too for fraud, theft and attempted kidnap. They were going to be in there for a long time according to Josh. Things got back to normal the next few days, Richard had a lot of homework to do and prepare for graduation. We were all here about to graduate in a few minutes. Ben took over the racing job, he was now the owner of the racing company we race with. Sam and Josh have decided to now make it official. Logan had decided to propose to Katy after graduation. I was so shocked, here we are eating dinner with our close friends and family. Josh was traveling with Sam around the world, they went over seas to help out with tragic events across the world. Kevin and Jeff in the other had are still here and not in serious relationships as usual. We were snap chatting Josh at the dinner with Sam. Richard and his father where doing great together. My mom got to meet him for the first time and she is getting along quite well with his Grandma. She has been learning how to make Korean desert and decided to open more bakery shops across the world.

Today was the day of the big race, and I was sure to kick Richards ass for sure. Every one was here to watch us, it was big deal and plus its been awhile.

" welcome everyone to the conference of Razor racing, I would like to say a quick shout to the Return of A, ' welcome home A', now lets roll" said Ben

" your going down darling" said Richard

"in your dreams" I said

we got into our cars and got ready to race, it was easy to beat everyone else, me and Richard were head on head. We ended being tie at the end of the race. I can not believe we tied, I mean no one was good enough to face me.

" looks like we have a tie" said Ben on the speaker

people rushed to the scene and lifted me and Richard up. They were cheering for us, after the celebration, we took Richards private jet to Greece for a summer break and Logan's engagement party. The break was amazing, we got a good tan and now it was time for college. The first day of school was not that bad. Richard was going to business and law degree, not surprise at all. Josh was a chef with a minor in Spanish. Sam in the other hand was finishing up her GED, and preparing for college. Logan was majoring in sport science and Katy in the other had decided to go with interior design and architecture. Kevin was majoring in dance and got accepted into Juliet. Jeff in the other had was in med school with us at Harvard. And what is A doing with her life, well she is doing engineering, with my love for cars, I had to do it.

I was getting of class, and was headed to the penthouse dorms, were me and Richard are staying at together. He was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the crew and me. I could see Logan and Jeff arguing about something, Katy was helping Richard. I walked over to Richard and gave him a kiss, I said hey to every one. We stared a tradition to face time every one on Sundays while we had dinner.

Thank you Every One for Reading this story and taking this journey with me. I had a blast writing this book, and went through major writers block for sure. This is the first book I ever wrote and finished.

PS: I am currently looking for some to edit it for me

" Remember to never give up on your dreams, you will have tons of disappointments, but tons of happy endings also" TamHam