Good Bye Texas, Hello L.A

When we finished we walked back to the car and drove back home. Every one left it was just me and my mom again.

" honey what do you think about moving to L.A" mom said while sipping on her tea

" if you want too, I am cool with it" I said, but to tell you the truth I didn't want to move away from here. This is where I grew up, this place hold so much memory of me and  dad.

" well the company has been growing and I got an offer to open another shop in L.A" mom said

" mom that good news, I am so happy for you, I know you have always wanted to spread the shop across the states" I said while pouring some tea into my mug. I took a seat next to her.

"well since you agree, we leave tomorrow morning for L.A, the company as agreed to help us move everything out there" mom said

" we are leaving that early?" I said

" yeah, if you don't want to we can wait for a week, I don't want to force you into anything" mom said

" no it is cool, I think we need a fresh start and L.A sounds good to me" I said while taking up the mugs to wash them. I finished washing them, went over to my mom gave her a hug, and then went to take a shower. I got to my room and texted Ben and told him to gather everyone at the race track tomorrow. I took my sticky clothes off and went to take a shower. The hot water felt good and relaxing on my body, I got out dried my hair and changed into my pjs.

" honey dinner is ready" mom said

I went down stairs to find my mom setting up the table, I went to the kitchen and helped her put the food on the table.

" mom you made my favorite, Lasagna" I said

" yup, it was your dads favorite too" mom said looking sad, I went over to her and gave her a hug.

" he is still with us mom no matter what" I said while point towards my  heart

" yeah, I miss him, but I know he is with us, because you look just like him every single time I look at you" mom said while wiping her tears away. We finished setting up the table and started to eat. We talked about crazy time with dad, and mom told me about how she first fell in love with dad. They meet at a racing track, he was a racer.....not surprised at all. We finished, I cleaned up the dishes and went to sleep with my mom again. Morning came, I got up fast, took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed into some torn shorts and a loose blouse. I left my mom and note saying I went to say goodbye to Jim and the crew. I took my motorcycle since it was the only thing left, the moving people came this morning to start to move things away. I went to the garage took my motorcycle and rode to the track. I got there and found balloons everywhere and cake on the table, with a huge poster that said" we love you A".

" aww you guys didn't have too" I said while crying and hugging every one

" we just wanted to tell you that we are here for you and love you a lot" Jim

" thank you guys, well I have sad news.....i am moving to L.A today" I said not meeting any one's eyes. I looked up and saw Sam crying and Ben looking pissed.

" why?" Jim

" my mom's company got a new job offering in L.A, I promise to visit yall every single time I get a chance and I will be back for the championship race " I

" you better, and no cheating by racing for other people" said Ben not looking mad any more

" yeah right......but I think I will stop for a while" I said

" what? The great A stopping racing.....I think we need to take her to the hospital" Ben said in a joking manner

" whatever, I am just taking a break, till we settle down, you should take this chance to better your racing skills Ben" I said, the whole crew started to laugh and we hugged each other, then I said my good byes. I got on my motorcycle drove around, went to the lake. I wanted to a look at the place before I left. I got home and gave my Yamaha to the moving people. I found my mom in a taxi she motioned me to get in and we went to the airport. We paid the taxi driver and got out, we headed into the airport and got into our plane. I looked out the window and said goodbye to Texas, and with that I close the blinds and feel asleep.