I have had it... I am About To GO Ape Shit!!!!

" Amy you know you want me, just kiss me already," said Richard

"No I hate you, your freaking making my life a leaving hell," I said while walking backward, but I hit the locker. What the hell....when did this get here, what the hell is Richard doing? He moved in closer to me and closed the space between us.

" what the great Amy doesn't have words now," said Richard while he lifted his hands to trace my lips and jawline. I couldn't speak or push him away, it was like I was under some spell. He moved his face closer to mine, I could smell and feel his breath. He dropped his arm to start to trace my arms, then his lips touched mine. I felt sparks all of a sudden. I kissed him back with all I got, I grabbed for his hair and deepened the kiss. He started to pull my top off then my eyes shot open. I was breathing so hard.

" what the hell was that" I said to myself. I can't believe I just had a dream about Richard and I  was making out with him. I hate him with a passion, so why did I kiss him, I have never had a dream like that in my entire life. I looked over my alarm clock and it was 6 in the morning. I went to the bathroom to pee and great my period is here. I took a shower, brushed my teeth got some tampons to go. I wore some sweatpants and a tank top. I hate being on my period because I feel all lazy and I have the worst cramps ever. I walked downstairs to find Logan and Jason making breakfast.

" good morning princess," said Jason

" seriously I need to start locking my doors," I said while going to make myself a warm cup of tea.

" you did, but your mom gave me a spare key, I am to be your guardian for this whole week until she gets back," said Jason while flipping the pancake

" Great, and what is your excuse Logan" I said while sitting down on the island

" Jason let me in, and I just wanted to make sure he was not trying to rape you," Logan said

" here is your pancake and Logan should be done with the omelet," Jason said while handing me a plate of pancakes

" Thanks, guys, so Jason did you talk to Richard" I said while taking a bit of my pancake

" no, and I don't plan on it too, I want him to come to me when he is done acting like a child," Jason said while hanging me a plate of omelet and sitting beside me

We ate, goofed around for a little bit then went to school. we got to school and everyone for some reason was staring at us again. Kinder getting used to it already, I was in battle mode for today. We went to math class, but my desk was still there, no one bothered me or anything. Nothing happened to me in my other classes too, before I knew it, it was gym time. I felt myself self-cramping again....crap, I knew I should have taken some medicine. I changed into my shorts and T-shirt and walked into the gym

" okay coach is still not here so free day again," said the sub

Thank heavens the coach is not here, I just wanted to lie down and sleep. My cramps were starting to get to me. After this, I am going to the nurse and staying there until the end of the day.

" how is your mom's business doing Amy" said Katy

" why are you talking to me again" I said while still sleeping on the bench

" you did check with her, I mean I heard from Daddy things weren't looking good for your mom," said Katy

" I left your so-called boyfriend alone, can't you just leave me alone," I said while standing up

" Not until you leave the school, I don't even know why Richard is going soft on you," Katy said

" so you're telling me he didn't send those guys after me nor trash my stuff,"  I said while moving toward her

" no that would be me," Katy said

I moved closer to her but she kept backing away

" Katy let me tell you a little secret, if there is something wrong with my mom's company and you had something to do with it......you better pry that someone kills me before I see you again," I said and walked to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom, but odd enough no one was there at all. I washed my face and when I was about to walk over to the door. I found Richard leaning on the door with his arms closed.

" hey there Amy," he said

I ignored him and tried to walk over to the door

"So now you're ignoring me," he said while  not moving

" Can you move please?" I said

" no I don't think so, now listen here I usually get what I want Amy and I want you so either you give up or I take by force," said Richard

" you're crazy you know that right," I said

He moved closer to me, I kept backing up until I hit the wall. This whole situation reminded me of my dream last night, and I did not like it one bit. I was about to slap him but he blocked my hand and held them on top of my head. He took his leg and trapped it with my leg.

" let me go Richard this minute" I yelled

"Not until I get what I want," he said then smashed his lips with my lips. I didn't grant him access at all, so he used his free hand to roam the back of my back. When I still didn't grant him access he moved his hand to my lower inner hip area. I gasped with pleasure and opened my mouth. His tongue went right into my mouth, he deepened the kiss. I was getting turned on like my dream, he let go of my hands and I grabbed for his hair. He groaned with pleasure then his hands started to go into my shirt. That was when all my senses kicked in, I pushed him away while breathing hard.

" I hate you," I said while running towards the lockers. Everyone had left already. I changed back to my clothes, I was about to put on my necklace when I noticed that it was missing. I looked everywhere for it but I didn't see it, it was my dad's military necklace. I heard some footsteps I looked over and I saw a guy holding my necklace and laughing. He started to run so I ran after him, all of a sudden he stopped right outside the back of the café.

" how badly do you want it, Amy," he said

" give it back you f*cking ass hole," I said while going after him, but some guy came in front of me and punched me. I was about to drop on the floor but he grabbed for me and held me back.

" it is just a necklace, " said the guy

"Give it back you...." I said while spitting the blood

He moved close to the trash can, I noticed it had smoke coming out. The freaking ass whole is going to burn my necklace.

" no don't do it, I will give you anything," I said

" the great Amy surrendering because of a necklace," he said then dropped it into the fire. I don't know what got into me but I quickly backkicked the guy who held me, pushed passed the guy, and got the necklace out. It didn't burn that bad and my arm was fine, just a little bruise.

" that is I had it," I said while turning around and going for the guy. I punched the crap out of him, he fell to the ground. I got on top of him and started to punch him. I lost all control, My PMSing and the necklace being burned set a loose wire in my system. I was busy hitting on him I didn't notice someone coming behind me and pulling me away from him.

" Amy stop you're going to kill him," said Jason

" let me go, he tried to burn it, the only thing I have left from him," I said while struggling

" no calm down, he had enough already," said Logan

" no I am going to let you go, promise me you won't go all Bruise Almighty on the guy," said Jason

" Okay fine," I said, he let me go

" you need to keep your friend on a leash, Jason," said Katy

I turned around, ran to her, and hit her so hard that she fell to the ground.

"Can you shut up for once, that was also for the other day at the lockers," I said while turning around just in time to see Richard walking up to the crowd. I slowly walked over to him, I needed to hit him just once then I would be fine.

" you stupid ass whole, you f*cking pig, arrogant, spoiled brat, I am going to kick the shit out of you until you can't walk anymore and have kids for that matter" I yelled while walking faster to him when I got to him, everything went dark.