34. Greatest Blessing

Start from the beginning

Penny whined in sadness but willingly pulled away from Taehyung to adjust herself. The internally crying prince fixed his sweatpants. He sat respectively on her bed with her tiger plushie covering his arousal.

The girl got up from her bed and unlocked her door to reveal her smiling oblivious Halmeoni with a bowl of peeled oranges.

"I brought fruit for you guys to snack on." Halmeoni waved at the prince sitting like a good boy.

"Thank you, Halmeoni." She forced a smile as she grabbed the bowl.

"If you need anything, just let me know." The old lady chirped as she left her door. "Don't lock your door, I get worried sick."

"Yes, Halmeoni." The girl sang before shutting her door closed. "Sorry, Peanut." She threw a slice into her mouth as she sat beside him, offering some oranges.

"It's okay, Sweetheart. I understand." Taehyung exhaled in disappointment. He grabbed one and ate the piece.

"Guess, you might never know how drenched I am inside." Penny sighed, making the prince chuckle.

"The day will come eventually." Taehyung winked. "More experience and evidence for our research."

She chewed on an orange as she giggled, "Maybe. I need to understand the process first hand."

"I'll be there to support you."

The girl hummed as she fed an orange to him to which he took in. Then she noticed him covering himself with her tiger.

"Hey, don't use my plushies to cover your dick!" She snatched the tiger off of him and cuddled with it. "They're my innocent friends!"

"Then let your innocent friends see my dick. It's a nice one anyways." Taehyung laughed as he cuddled over Penny. "Don't necessarily call them innocent. They just saw what we did."

"Cute innocent faces shouldn't be corrupted!" She argued as she held the bowl and the plush onto dear life.

"That's a shame, Sweetheart." He pecked her neck and jaw.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to corrupt your cute innocent face."

-

Hours after Taehyung left, Penny came out of her room for dinner. As she closed her door, her notifications were going off.

Her friends bombed their group chat because Jimin saw a flying cockroach in his room and was terrified to kill it and Jungkook was trying to instruct his older friend on what to do.

But Jimin didn't listen. He was too busy sending live updates and pictures of it flying midair.

She texted back laughing and saying "STFU" before putting her phone on do not disturb. Once she entered the kitchen, she noticed her Halmeoni talking on the phone.

"That's wonderful news. Thank you so much. I—She'll appreciate all what you're doing for her. Yes, I won't—yeah, I tell her that. You're doing a very kind favor. Thank you. Thank you." Her grandmother said through the phone.

Interested in what the old lady was talking about, a puzzled Penny spoke out, "Halmeoni, who's that?"

The woman was startled as she widened her vision impaired eyes at her granddaughter. "I have to go, bye." Halmeoni abruptly hung up then a huge exciting smile crept up on her face. "Penny, I have marvelous news!"

"About what?" The girl sat down and made a plate for her and her grandmother.

"Your tuition." The old lady revealed. "Uhh, you got another scholarship from the school so it'll cover the rest of your semester!"