I see him as he was about to get in his car when he stopped. He turned and looked back at me and yelled, "You can have your car back as well."

He then runs to the left and disappears from my view. I stood there shocked not knowing what to do. I look down and see the box and letter and pick them up. I opened the letter and read what it had said.

It said:

Dear The Love of My Life,

How long has it been that day since we met. It has been 3 year till this day. 3 years and I can't believe we lasted this long. Others said our relationship would fail and this isn't even worth trying. But look at us now we can tell the others that we did it. I love you Max Gonzales with all my heart. So I thought this would be the day that I proposed to you. Max Gonazales, will you do the honor in Marrying me <3

~with lots of Love

Anthony Garcia, your

ChilledChaos.

I feel tears fall down my cheek and open the box. Inside the box was this silver ring. I took the ring out of the box and looked at it. It had an engravement on it. It said Anthony and Max forever. I dropped the ring on the floor and rush out of my house. I look at the way were Anthony had left and noticed he wasn't there anymore. I fell on my knees and started to sob.

"ANTHONY I'M SORRY COME BACK TO ME PLEASE. I LOVE YOU," I yelled at the top of my lungs and never saw him again

End of Flashback

And ever since we got that call from him this might be my chance to get back with him. We still kept searching until we heard Ze crying over the radio.

"Ze report in what happened," I asked Ze over the radio.

"Ohhhh God Max we are being picked off one by one. It started with Smarty, and now Tom is gone we need your help ASAP," Ze panicked over the radio.

"Okay Ze calm down we are coming just don't move from your spot," I told Ze as we all started to run to the direction they went off too.

"Okay Max I will stay. . .OHHH MY GOD GALM NOOOOOOO," Ze screamed over the radio.

"Ze stay with me," I said and all I heard was static.

"Ze, ZE REPORT, ZE COME IN," I yelled and all I got static and that made us run faster.

Ze's POV:

Max told the Derp Crew to check the right side for Anthony. Anthony is like a brother to me. So when I heard he disappeared I cried. I then got furious to how his disappearance started and I wouldn't talk to Max for months. I still don't like him today, but I pretend to do. We started to search the right side of the mansion when we heard a sound come from a room. Smarty was the closest to the room and peeked inside. A hand came out of that room and pulled him in and closed the door once he was inside. We all ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Seconds later we hear Smarty;s scream of pain and we tried harder to open the door. Soon his screaed stopped and that was when we busted into the room. We looked around to find Smarty until we smelled something metallic. I looked down on the grown and screamed. The others looked too and paled at the sight. On the floor was none other than Smarty's dead body. His arms and legs were cut and his throat was slit. I fell to my knees and started to cry over a death of a friend. Galm walks over to me and picks me up and walks away from the room with Tom following.

"It's ok Ze, Smarty is in a better place now," Galm told me whiping away my tears.

He then faced Tom and asked him to radio Max and tell him what happened. Tom nods and was about to use his radio when the floor he was standing on fell. He screamed as he fell into a pit and we heard a splat. Galm looked at me and we both stand up to see where Tom landed. When we reached the hole I felt like throwing up at what I saw. Tom was on the ground with spikes going through him. I just sat on the floor and cried. And then I heard a noise from the radio.