100 OneShot Special

FlashLight H2OVanoss

Also you can just listen to the song on repeat meh....

Delirious' POV:

I'm walking down the street thinking about what just had happened. I know you didn't mean to but it didn't stop me from running. I don't know what had lead us to this moment but I know that it hurt

I can still remember fresh in my mind as what had just occurred just moments ago. It was not a memory I'd like to remember but so far it's the only thing that is occupying my mind.

"What the hell what you were doing," Evan said as I walked into the house.

"I went to Cartoonz house and we played video games like I said I was going to do," I said looking at him strangely.

"Like hell I know what you were doing with him," he said angrily.

"What else could we have been doing," I said making him storm up to me.

"You were cheating on me with him," he said making me do a double take.

"You think I'm cheating on you with someone who I consider as my brother," I said wanting to know his point.

"Yes and I have proof," he said taking out his phone.

He opened up his pictures and it showed me and him at the ice cream shop. It showed me laughing at him as he had ice cream on his nose. Has he been following me around whenever I went out?

"What is this," I said wanting what he sees wrong with this picture.

"You and him were at the ice cream shop," he said and I motioned him to continue.

"You just said you were gonna play games what the hell is this," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"We just went to get ice cream no big deal," I said dismissing his idea.

"You're not taking this seriously," he exclaimed.

"Of course not because we did nothing wrong," I said making him slap me.

I stood there in shock and his eyes widen at what he just did.

"I'm sorry I," he started to say but I just grabbed coat.

"There's no need to apologize I know where this is going," I said walking to the door.

"Please stay," he cried out but I ignored him.

Now thinking back to this moment. I know he didn't mean too. I was being inconsiderate to his feelings, but I did have a reason to making false claims like that. I would never cheat on him.

He doesn't know what he means to me. He doesn't realize how much I care about him. He means the world to me. Whenever he's with me I feel like nothing can hurt me. I always worry that he gets hurt whenever he's out.