Forever at Vanoss and Friends

Forever at Vanoss and Friends (Story Book Idea)

"Hhhhhh hey guys Vanoss here and I'm here to show you a good time."

A robotic figure said to the crowd of kids who were there. They all cheered happily as this was just a restaurant that was barely beginning. The robotic figure smiled at the children who loved him dearly.

"This is my restaurant Vanoss and Friends."

And again the cheers resumed. The parents in the background wondering where are his friends. This was considered Vanoss and Friends but there are no friends here. Just as they kept wondering the robotic figure, Vanoss, answered their question.

"My friends couldn't make it this evening but we will introduce them soon as they're on vacation."

The children groaned but cheered that they would be there soon. Then the arcade became alive with the laughter of children and the chatter of parents talking to each other. Vanoss just stood up on stage smiling and singing children songs.

Then Vanoss stared at a certain man. He was new to this business and would be the perfect new animatronic. His slender form, his bright blue eyes, and his black hair standing in the background.

Vanoss was listening to their conversation and smiled as he was becoming the new night guard. It was getting kind of lonely here at night. Vanoss then looks at the tag of the man and smiled.

Welcome to Friends Jonathan or as your new name would be . . . Delirious

Hey guys a new story idea and it was inspired by that picture up there. The picture isn't mine but it's from Twitter. I really love it and it just came into my mind.

Along with the song. Yeah I've been watching a lot of Markiplier play FNAF 4 and it inspired me as well. Scared me to hell though.

It's also a little short as it's just an introduction. I don't know when it will be an animatronic but this is the list of what of whose going to be what at least lol.

Vanoss: Freddy
Delirious: Chica
Moo: Bonnie
Mini: Toy Freddy
Wildcat: Mangle
Basically: Toy Bonnie
Nogla: Balloon Boy
Lui: The Puppet
Droidd: Toy Chica
Cartoonz: Foxy

Anyways tell me what you think

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish