Friends Forever? part 3

Friends Forever? Part 3

Moo's POV:

What did I just see. What did I really just see. This can't be happening, this is fake it has to be fake. Yeah this its just fake it's not real it's not real. It can't be real it shouldn't be real. The video ended and Cartoonz put away the computer.

"I know what your thinking this probably a prank made by me and him because you know we are jokesters," he said looking at us with an angry look.

"But this is real. Everything happened in this video and guess whose fault was it that this had happened," he said to us angrily.

I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to admit it.

"It was Yours."

I stopped paying attention and I thought pabout mine and his friendship. I wasn't bad with him I stood up for him and yet he had words he had to say about me.

"But he did made me right something's as his last words," he said and pulled out the letter.

"Dear Everyone, I'm sorry to say but these are my last words I have to say. You probably saw the video that Cartoonz had played for you all. Then there are some of you I told him to invite because you had to see the video as well. I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough for you guys. I wish I was but sadly I'm not," Cartoonz read.

"First person I want to say something to is Moo," he said and I focused my attention on him.

The thing is I didn't see Cartoonz read the letter I saw Delirious say those things to me.

"Moo I'm sorry that I made you cry. I know you were a good friend of mine but I was just in pain. I don't mean the things I said in the video I guess I was just hurt and I wanted to take my pain out and your name first came into my mind. Please don't let this effect you stay strong and I know you'll go far," he said.

Right then and there I just broke down and cried. I cried and cried. I felt arms wrap around me and I snuggled into them. I felt them pat my back in sympathy. Delirious I'm sorry I wish I was there for you more.

Nogla's POV:

What the fuck just happened. I just watched a video of Delirious killing himself. I have no words I'm speechless. Especially what he said about me. I annoyed him. I think I annoyed everyone but I didn't think he would do this. I didn't think anyone would ever do this.

"It was Yours."

It was my fault wasn't it I made him kill himself. I didn't mean too I just wanted a potato. God damn it I can see why I'm just a fuck up.

"Nogla,"

I paid attention to that. Luke was reading his last words.

"I know that I said you were annoying but now that I realize as I'm saying my last words that's who you are and I can't change nothing about it. I don't want you to end up like me because of how you like to troll of just annoy people plainly. Be who you are because I wished I was," he said and that just broke my heart.

This guy who died because of us just said to not change who I am. I caused him to kill himself it was me. I wish I could go back in time and change the past. Prevent him from ever doing it.

Lui's POV:

I don't think I ever cried this hard. I don't know I never really thought that I cause Delirious problems. I sometimes help him out. I don't know am I the one who did this to him. I mean I blamed him for not flying well even though Evan had shot him down. Why am I like that.