CHAPTER 25

❝THE JOCK❞
(Chance Series 03)
written by; Leiwrites

Chapter 25

Life must go on.
People come and people go.
There wasn't permanent. It just only clear to give you the moments that you can remember though. As for Kwyn prescription, She's now willing to bid goodbye for her love one's.

Maybe it's the right time to accept her soul wasn't any longer belong to the world. And God waits her. She's crying in silent.
Her gaze is on him.
The man who was there with her.
The man she really loved.
The man she will never forget.

She couldn't speak because she's too much weak for talking. Nagkakasya na lang syang gestures sign ang ginagawa para lang makipag communicate sa kuya niya, kaibigan niya and to Aether. Additional with the devices who's now torturing herself too.

Ayaw niyang sumuko dahil sa pesteng sakit niya pero everytime na nakikita niyang mas nahihirapan ang mga taong nasa paligid niya mas lalo siyang nahihirapan. Mas natatanggap niya ng mawala na lang para hindi ang mga ito masaktan.

Napatingin sya sa kamay ni Aether na hawak ang kamay niya, at pilit na inabot nya 'yun. Hindi nagigising ang binata dahil alam niyang pagod ito. Napangiti sya.

Kahit sobrang pagod ito hindi pa din nabawasan ang kagwapuhan nito. Good thing that He's indeed handsome just like how many times he mention that he's handsome.

I want to see you everyday and if I had a chance, I want to see you in nights too..

I want to cuddle with you in the middle of heavy rains..

I want to share my thoughts about everything..

I want to have another day of making you pissed off.

I want to be with you when you're going to bullied your friends..

I want to have a big family with you..

I want to hear your I Love you everytime..

I want to kiss you just like how I'm not good in kissing back on you..

I have a lots of wanted on you, but I think maybe it's the right time to sleep and make our moments leads me into a beautiful  dream..

Kwyn felt her tears down on her cheeks. Crying is also makes her heart weakening even more. She just closed her eyes to endured the pain in her chest.

God, take care of him for me.

She prayed before everything went black.

...

"Mauuna na kami pare." It was Wreizz voice. Nagpapaalam na itong mauunang umalis kasama ang Chance boys. Aether just nodded.

Kasalukuyang nakatingin lang sa sementadong plaka na may personnel name pa.

Napaka-imposibleng nawala ito ng ganun lang kadali.

She's kind..

She's beautiful..

She's a keeper..

Pero bakit bigla na lang ito nawala. Bakit ito nang iwan sa kanila..

Nasaktan sya sa labis na awa na nadarama.

"You should say goodbye to me." Parang siraulong kausap niya sa sementong may fresh flower with candle pa.

"Your so good to be true that I didn't expect you would die early." He continue.

"Sa tingin mo sasagutin ka ng sementong yan?" Biglang wika ng nasa likod niya, it was Neith.

"Bakit ka bumalik?"