TEASER

❝THE JOCK❞
(Chance Series 03)
written by; Leiwrites

T E A S E R . . .

IT will takes 14 minutes to fall in love. That's what psychologist said.  But for Aether, He doesn't believe it. He was too busy messing his friends love life. He was happy supporting and sometimes 'abusado' pagdating sa kahinaan ng mga kaibigan niya. Lalo na't in love ang mga ito. He's not just actually focusing on his friends because despite of everything, He also focus to his differents jobs where he met a woman who ignore his charm.

That woman is really hard to get.
Masyadong mataas ang standard na hinahanap nito at hindi daw siya nakapasa at hindi talaga siya makakapasa. 'yun ang theory ng babaeng minsan na niyang nakita sa kung saan pero hindi niya lang matandaan.

He was fucking crazy over her dahil wala na din siyang ibang ginawa Kundi ang kulitin ang babaeng 'yun. Ang babaeng ni isang fact information dito ay di niya mahagilap. He was skilled in tracking on someone and that girl is really mysterious to him.

The more he tries to be close to her, the more he's into her. And he was fucked up when realization hit's him. 14 Minutes to fall in love?
Baka kailangan na niyang magpalista ng pangalan sa alam niyang mental institution? What the fuck!