19. Gone pt:1

Clayton's P.O.V

The car ride back to the house was silent. I forced Colton to sit in the back with Lilly while Andrea sat in the front. We had been at the mall all day and it was beginning to get dark. I leaned me elbow on with window and drove with one hand on the wheel. "What do you guys want to eat?"

"I know what Lilly wants." I heard Andrea say to herself.

I looked at her and raised a brow. "No knuckle sandwiches will he had tonight.....again at least." She smiled and I looked back at the now darkening road. My phone rang and I answered it putting it on speaker.

"I'm driving."

"Clayton where are you?" My moms voice was frantic. I sat up more straight.

"Driving....home."

"You need to get here now."

I was about to speak, but there was a tug at the back of my mind, I opened up my mind link. "yeah?"

'Clayton are you okay?'

'Mom?'

'Clayton were are you.'

'I just told you that. I'm on the phone with you now. Why are you linking me and talking to me.'

'That's not me Clay.'

I looked at my phone and the person spoke. "Clayton you there?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"You just need to tell me exactly where you are."

'Are you sure you're my mom?' I linked the person.

'Yes you moron.'

I mean she sounded like my mom, but there's only one way to find out.

"My name is Jeeeff."

"Clayton,sometimes I think I dropped you on your head." The mom on the phone said. Yup that was my mom.

'What's that mean Clay.' the voice in my head wasn't my mom. My real mom would know what that means because we watched that movie together.

'Who are you really?' I said to the voice.

'Foolish boy. Now you're going to die.'

"Clayton watch out!" Andrea shouted.

I looked to the left of the road and a man was walking out. I swerved the car and went around. Get back on the road normally a man was again in front of the car. I tried to go around but turned to sharply. The car flipped over and over again. I couldn't see anything. The only thing I could hear was the screams from my mate.

Groaning I opened my eyes. "Clayton. Clayton dude you have to wake up."

I reached to rub my eye but was stuck. "Where's Andrea?"

"You have to get out."

"No, help Andrea first."

"She's gone Clayton. Now shut up and get out the car." Colton demanded.

I didn't realize I was upside down and feeling light headed. I reached down to unbuckle myself. Slowly crawling out the window trying not to damage my body more then it already was,even though I'll heal.

I sat my back on a tree and looked at Colton. He has scratches on his arm and a big scar that was bleeding from his eyebrow to his jaw. I tried to get up to help Andrea but stopped. "She's gone?"

"Yes, gone. Lilly, she's dead."

~_~_~~__~~_~_~_
A/N

This chapter was so long I had to turn it into 3 different chapters. Now it's short but ayyyyye I got the other part ready.

Love you guys and guess what!!! I'm getting another dog!

💁later my smexy lovely panda bears.