27. He's Kitten

Clayton's P.O.V

What seemed like hours of walking I finally groaned. "Dad, are we there yet?"

Levi looked at me. "Stop complaining. You're young."

I threw my head back and let out another groan. "But my feet hurt and I'm tired."

The old man chuckled. "Don't worry sonny boy. I have to have the pack house a long distance away from the hunters. That's why they haven't found us."

"But why don't you just take a car. That makes sense." I said tripping over a tree branch.

"Your very uncoordinated for a Alpha wolf." the old man chuckled.

I growled and Levi slapped the back of my head. I glared at the man. "Is that an insult?"

He continued walking. "No. Just a mere observation."

I didn't like this guy. "Anyway like I said, before I was insulted by an observation. Why don't you take cars?"

"It leaves tire marks and could trace us back to the house."

"So what? You walk or run in wolf form till you get there?"

He nodded. "Yeah, it's simple and easy."

"What about for those who can't shift yet?"

"They are not aloud to leave the pack house."

"Talk about prison life." I muttered under my breath.

Levi slapped me again. "That's a great idea. I should enforce that with my pack."

"No the hell you're...."

Levi grabbed my ear and twisted. I hissed in pain and he spoke. "Don't mind my son. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut."

"Oh don't worry. I have kids of my own." He chuckled.

Soon a house came into view. "Levi, my ear."

He let go and pushed me playfully. I glared. He so lucky I can't attack him. The house was smaller then ours, but then again our pack is huge. Not that I'm bragging or anything.

He opened the door and kids were running a muck and people were all over the place. "what in the hell?"

"Clayton." Levi said in his alpha tone.

I glared at him then looked away from him. "My bad."

"Oh it's fine. Sorry for the mess lately the cleaner had been doing a sloppy job."

Cleaners? They didn't pick up after themselves. What kind of pack was this. "Clay, wait here."

"Dad, don't leave me here. Please." I whisper yelled to him.

"Only 5 minuets Clay."

I reached out for him. "Father."

He walked backwards and reached towards me. "Son."

Then he was out of sight. Someone pulled on my arm and I looked down. It was a boy, maybe 12. I raised a brow. "What?"

He frowned. "Jerk."

"I don't even know you."

The next thing he did was punch me where the sun didnt shine. I fell to my knees and held my stuff. Why me. I looked at the kid. "Asshole."

His eyes got wide and ran. "Mommy!"

God no. I breathed in and out slowly. I may be a wolf but getting your junk punched is pain that I can't take. Soon a lady came from a hallway and glared at me. "You curse at my son?"