29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels

Andreas P.O.V

We have been walking for about 5 hours now. My mind kept replaying the incident.

FLASH BACK

I felt something sharp almost poke me and I pulled away. I kneed him in his member and he fell. I gasped. This was the first time I was actually looking at him and saw he didn't have clothes on. This just made me even more angry. I grabbed his hair and yanked his head back. "You ever and I mean ever pull a stunt like that with me ever again. Not only will I rip you apart but I'm gonna let my fucking mate boyfriend thing finish you off. I don't know what the big deal is with mates still but I know how important it is to Clayton and I'm not gonna take that away from him. If that means me making him happy so be it. If that means me killing you." I got close to his ear. "So be it." I let him go. "So what I'm human. I don't give a shit. My mate thing. Is an Alpha. What's the chances. 1 and a billion. And I heard those guys can be very temper mental so I would be careful if I were you, Alex. And hint. He doesn't like rouges much." I pointed to him. "And you my friend, are a rouge."

I walked away from him. I breathed out. I just got the piss scared out of me. I thought I was gonna be raped. Me tell him off like that he could have killed me if he wanted to. I high fived myself. You go Andrea. Listening to information that's useful. I did a little dance and continued walking back to the camp.

Flash back over.

I smiled to myself then frowned. I actually started to miss that douche bag. His stupid face. His stupid goofy smile. His stupid strong sexy jaw line. Those soft looking lips. I smirked. I'm gonna have to tease him when I see him. Right after I finish devouring his face. I frowned. His I just say I'm gonna make out with him when I see him. What if his mom and dad are there? Or his friend? Or lilly that whore. I bet she already tried to sleep with him at least a billion times already. I swear if she touches him I'm gonna kill her. Touching my man and shit. Wait? My man? I don't even know him. I pouted my lip out. We know nothing about each other.

I heard a giggle and I looked to my left. Tinker bell was laughing. I frowned. "What?"

"You. You have a lot on your mind."

I nodded. "Well, yeah."

"Your faces. Would go to sad. Then happy. Then frustrated. Then back to happy."

I smiled. "That sounds like the person I'm thinking about."

"Who?"

I smiled. "Clayton."

"I don't think you ever told me how you knew him."

"Story Time. I was on vacation with my friend Lilly. My family is rich so we travel. I was doing something, I can't remember and he like ran into me. And I cursed him out. That's how we met. We went out on a date and from there things just turned to shit. I was kidnapped by him. Put into an airplane and brought here to America. From
There I was kidnapped again. Well, car crash almost died and I heard some dude talking in my head. Then escaped with you. Almost died in the forest and....." I looked at Alex who was behind me. "Almost raped."

"Shut the fuck up. I wasn't going to rape you. I was horny and my wolf took over and I couldn't stop him. I told you I'm sorry please forgive me."

I looked back at Cierra. Ha that's a first. I remembered her name. "From there to here."

She nodded. "Sounds tragic."

I nodded. "Sort of. How do you know Clayton?"

"I was in England with my family when I met him. I'm adopted. My father gave me to the humans because my people were being killed off. But anyway. I was going to a boarding school and I saw him at lunch with his mum and the elders."