7. The party

Clayton's P.O.V

"rock. Paper. Scissors. shoot." I held out paper and Andrea held out scissors.

"Whooop! That's what 5 wins in a row." She bragged.

I waved her off. "Because you cheat or something." I was literally letting her win. I could just read her mind and know what she was gonna put out. But....im nice so I'm gonna let her win.

We've been sitting here for scuba diving for like an hour. Lilly has been sleep on my lap and honestly I want to shove her off. But I'm not that mean. Her head is on my lap and I've been playing this game with Andrea.

"Clayton and a party of 3!" I heard someone call my name.

I tapped Lilly and she just turned over so her face was facing my stomach. I picked her up bridal style and walked over to the stand. "I'm Clayton."

"And I'm Cherish. I will be your guide." She smiled.

"Umm....can we have a male guide please." Andrea asked glaring at Cherish.

"Sorry. You can't choose."
She rolled her eyes as we walked down to the beach.

I looked at Lilly who I was still holding. I walked out to the water to where the water came to my knees. I held her out an dropped her in the water.

She came up and took deep breaths. She looked at me and hugged me. I frowned. "I'm the one who threw you in the water."

"I don't care. Your still here."

I heard coughs come from the shore and both Cherish and Andrea had there arms crossed. While Colton was laughing.

I got out the water and looked at Cherish. "What?"

"I'm not taking you scuba diving. I'm taking you snorkeling."

"That works for me because I don't want to get eaten by sharks." Lilly said with her arm around my waist.

I pushed her away and walked to Andrea. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her head. I felt her freeze. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged. I needed to touch my mate. I couldn't help not to. She was mine. And her friend was too touchy for my liking. "Do I need to ask permission to hug you?"

"Yeah. No. I don't know." She was frustrated.

I looked at Lilly who was boiling with anger. She looked at Colton and started his way but he put his hand up. "Don't even think about it."

She huffed and followed the guide.

I let go of Andrea and looked at her. "I know you don't like me. I also know that your friend likes me.... a bit too much."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh thanks captain obvious."

I looked down and smiled. Why does she have to be so sarcastic? "would you consider to go on a date with me tomorrow night? So we can get to know each other?"

I glanced at her. She looked behind her and around her. "Are you talking to me?"

I looked down at her since she was shorter then me. "Your the only one who's in front of me."

She looked shocked. Like she wasn't breathing kind of shock and that scared me. "Andrea. Are you ok. I mean you can say no. It was just a question."

She blinked and her head slowly began to nod. "Y-yeah."

I smiled. "Cool. Now that's, that's over. Let's go snorkeling so I can drown my best friend."

She laughed and I turned to follow them. I could be nosy and read what she's thinking but I'm not gonna do that to her. And also I don't know how I'm suppose to tell her 'hey Andrea I'm a werewolf and your my mate and your destined to love me for the rest of your life. ' Yup don't know how she's gonna react to that.