📃 A freakishly long list

Pic of Seth up here
—————

"A BUCKET LIST?!" We all exclaim except Seth. He must be used to this level of crazy.

"Not just any bucket list." Jay grins. "The Ultimate Bucket list."

"How are we gonna do it." Tyler asks. I was still a little skeptical about the idea.

Living highschool by a bucket list.

Nothing good could come out of this.

"That's just you being negative." Trevor assures me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

What's with me and saying my thoughts out loud.

"So we'll write down the most cool and ridiculously random stuff for you guys to accomplish." Jay says, clasping his hands together. "And you do them. Bearing proof of course."

"Are we together on this? Can't we just get our own separate list." Trevor asks.

"Now where's the fun in that?" Seth asks, grinning mischievously. "I never thought Jay could come up with something this genius." He admits and receives a glare.

"My baby sister is going to be just like me, but the less attractive and confident version." He pushes on.

Now that was not true. I am blessed in the look department and I'm just not cocky

Jay clears his throat. "First I need a hat."

I groan and trudged upstairs to my closet. I pick out one of my least fashionable sunhats. Who knows what Jay would use it for. I also grab the popcorn.

I come back down and Trevor looks at me like I'm some god.

I put the hat on the table. "There. A hat."

"Thanks. Now you all get a paper and pen." He tells us. "You too Seth."

Once we got the items and were comfortable, he gave us fifteen minutes to put as much ideas as we want and as many times as we want in the hat. He would pick the papers by chance from the hat and that would be how our bucket list would go.

Jay surprisingly ordered pizza five minutes into it cause no good decision is made without the cheesy goodness.

"Alright, Fifty things are going on this list." He says, shaking the hat.

Woah, this is going to be one long list.

"First is —" He read out from the paper in his hands. "Pretend to be bad boys and girl for a week."

"Who came up with that?!" I asked snorting a little.

"You're not meant to know. Just go through with it." Seth waved me off.

My brother was going to be the death of me.

"How are we going to pull that off?" Trevor asks. "I mean I possibly could but not with these guys."

"Hey!" Me and Tyler object.

"Not my business." Seth shrugs. "I gave you advice. What more do you want from me?"

"Maybe pointers to help us go through with this." I deadpan.

"You're going to need much more than just pointers, sis." He drawled.

"Don't worry guys. First you need to look the part." Jay says. "I know someone who knows someone who has a friend whose sister's cousin has bikes."