Good Girls Are Bad Girls that Haven't Been Caught (Bad Boy!Ash x Good Girl!Y/N)

Summary: Ashton and (Y/N) have known each other since childhood. After growing apart in high school, due to Ashton messing with the opposite crowd of (Y/N), the two friends become close, until someone dares disrespect (Y/N) in front of Ashton. (Smut / Unprotected Sex) (TW: Mention of Sexual Assault, Description of Violence)  
Triggers will be marked with (--.-- ) at the beginning and the end of the mention
This is an NSFW story. If you don't feel comfortable reading this kind of stuff, please, scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Request: fvckillusions) (Words: 6.4k)

--

The chatter between my parents and Ashton's mom has long become boring for me to follow. Of course, Ashton has already excused himself from the company and wandered off, so now it is my turn to follow his lead and leave the table. Either way, I wasn't hungry when the dinner started, so I have surrendered my plate a while ago.
"I'll go check on Ash." I announce, getting up from my chair and being dismissed by my parents before I walk into the kitchen. I open the freezer, digging around to find the ice cream cups and picking two for me and Ashton.

If I know Irwin as much as I think I do, he is on the roof of the house, laying on the tiles and looking at the sky like we did when we were children. It has been a long time since we sat together on the roof, but Ashton has the habit of climbing up there every time his family joins mine.
I climb out of the window in my sister's room, the only easy access to the roof, trying not to fall to my death from the second store-window. Well, dramatic much, since I know that I will mostly break a limp if I fall from that height.
And there is Ashton, sitting criss-cross on the tiles and dragging in his smoke.
"Since when do you smoke?" I ask him, making him jolt with surprise.
"You scared the living shit out of me." He clutches his chest, earning an eye roll from me.
"You look pretty alive to me." I comment, sitting next to him and passing him his ice cream cup. He offers me his cigarette, which I pass with ease, making him hum sarcastically.
"Of course good girl (Y/N) doesn't smoke..." He chuckles, bringing the cigarette back to his lips.
"You say that like it is a bad thing." I point out, digging my spoon in my ice cream.
"(Y/F/N), always holding me accountable for my bullshit." He laughs, putting out the butt and flicking it off to the lawn beneath us.
"You know smoking kills, right?" I ask him. He sighs and lays back, looking at the sky as he opens his dessert.
"Lots of things do, my friend." He replies. I eat my spoonful quietly, feeling a little awkward now. It feels like we have nothing to talk about anymore.
"You've stopped fucking with me, haven't you?" He asks, making me look at him with a furrow on my face.
"I haven't. You've stopped fucking with me. Your current demographic is jocks and cheerleaders. I am not really fitting in there, in case you haven't noticed." I shrug my shoulders and he hums.
"They only hang with me because they think my name will protect them." He replies. He doesn't sound bummed about it, stating it just like a fact.
"Still, I don't really go with that crowd." I insist.
"You've known me since kindergarten. We learned how to ride bicycles together. You wouldn't go with that crowd, even if you tried to. There are friends, and then there is us." He explains. I bite the inside of my cheek, laying on my back as well.
"To be honest, I've missed hanging out with you." I admit.
"Even now that I have all these rumors surrounding me?" He asks and I cock an eyebrow at him.
"Are you kidding me? Especially with all the rumors surrounding you. I know that not even half of the shit said about you is true, and then again, being seen with you makes people kinda respect me. No one dares fuck me up." I cackle.
"I've missed hanging out with you too. Late-night bike rides behind everyone's back, the milkshakes in the little diner, going to the movie screenings in the park, and coming home early in the morning. I can't do that shit with anyone else." He comments, turning his head to smile at me. His dimples show up by the corners of his mouth, and his apples are popping out more now, making him look like he did when he was just a child.
"Yeah, it was nice, I guess. I miss our study dates in the treehouse the most, to be honest." I sigh, reminiscing the middle school study sessions on top of the little wooden house.
"What happened to the treehouse anyway?" He asks me. I swirl my spoon in my ice cream, taking a breath before I answer him.
"Since we stopped using it, it started falling apart so we took it down. Well, my parents took it down. But I kinda wish they didn't. I swear, that place was magical." I say with a complaint in my voice, making Ashton hum in agreement.
"Yeah, that it was. It felt like a constant in our ever-changing teen life, a safe haven. Like, no matter how bad things got for each one of us, we would always meet there and help each other." He mumbles.
"Exactly. What fucking ever... Guess this is part of growing up." I brush it off, looking at the sky for a moment before I close my eyes.
"This is sad." He groans.
"It is what it is, Ash." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.
"Yeah, I guess." He mumbles under his breath.