Ominous Revelations and Gratifying Consequences

Start from the beginning

"You might wanna get dressed too."

Izuku looked over, nodding, and he grabbed his clothes, running to the bathroom afterward. As the shower ran, you sat back against Izuku's bed, breathing deeply. His scent was surrounding you, almost comforting you as you sat there. Looking around his room, you gazed at all of the All Might merch he had, almost snorting. Midoriya was such a nerd, but you didn't realize how far his admiration for All Might went.

It was almost cute.

A good fifteen minutes later, Midoriya came in, blushing profusely as he walked in with just his towel around his waist.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot my boxers!"

You were stunned, eyes a bit wide from Midoriya's impressive display. His torso and arms were incredibly toned, various scars along his body, and his wet, green curls looked black from the dampness. Water was trailing down his body, and you were frozen.

What were you supposed to do in this situation? It felt almost wrong to look at him like this. Midoriya looked over at you, confused by your silence. Midoriya immediately blushed from your eyes raking over his body, a blush on your cheeks. Midoriya swallowed thickly, whispering to you as he turned from you.

"D-Don't look at me, (Y/n). I'm indecent."

"Indecent or ashamed?"

Midoriya didn't answer, and you slowly stood up, your fingers brushing along the muscles of his back. Midoriya gasped, eyes widened from the warm touch. Midoriya shivered, holding the end of his towel so tight within his grasp that his knuckles were white. Midoriya was tense, and as your fingers ghosted along his skin, he stuttered out.

"I...I....(Y/n), please."

You were taken back by the yearning within his voice, and you asked him as you gazed over his shoulder at him through the mirror.

"What do you need, Izuku?"

Midoriya bit his lip, his eyes squeezed shut. His cheeks were stained red, and his eyebrows furrowed upwards.

"I...please...stop touching me."

Your fingers flew off his skin, almost hurt by his pleading voice. Midoriya whispered.

"I...I don't want...to do something we'll both regret."

Oh.

Your touch had aroused him. Your cheeks became profusely hot and muttered.

"Not my fault your sex drive is higher than the fucking stratosphere."

Midoriya exclaimed, running out.

"You're so embarrassing!"

You chuckled lightly before grabbing your backpack and slipping out the window. When you slipped out, you began to walk down the street, looking as if you were just trying to get to the bus stop.

Izuku caught up to you as fast as he could, fumbling with his tie, and the two of you were quick to get onto the bus. The bus was crowded, and you were forced to become chest-to-chest with Midoriya. His face was redder than the tie sloppily tied around his neck, and the awkward trek to school began.

-BAKUGO POV-

Bakugo Katsuki was absolutely pissed off.

It really wasn't any different to any other day, but Bakugo hadn't been able to sleep a single wink that night. There was something bothering him, this strange ache in his chest, and it had Bakugo tossing and turning in his bed all night. Was it because of you? At the memory of Bakugo kissing you, his lips tingled, and he brought a hand up to his lips.