Ominous Revelations and Gratifying Consequences

The sun was just barely touching over the horizon when you woke up. Eyes fluttering open, you were roused from your sleep when you noticed your surroundings weren't familiar. Feeling a warm weight wrapped across your waist, it was then that you remembered where you were.

Slowly, as to not wake the sleeping boy behind you, you rolled over, sighing lightly as you tried to continue waking up. Izuku was sound asleep, his black eyelashes brushing against his cheek from their length. His mouth was just slightly parted, hot breaths spilling from his lips and fanning across your face.

Adjusting your legs and stretching them out, the movements of your legs made Izuku sigh and pull you closer to him. Izuku nuzzled your cheek before settling, your nose practically pressed into his neck. You inhaled deeply, taking in his scent.

Izuku Midoriya's scent was a strange but alluring smell. A smell almost akin to fresh linen, you could always smell a eucalyptus twinge coming from him. It was almost comforting in a way; almost like a breath of fresh mint air. You wondered what Izuku thought you smelled like.

Izuku sighed deeply, and his lips pursed a bit against your skin. His hand was beneath your tank top, his skin hot against your back as he held you to him in his sleep.

Slowly, Izuku's eyes fluttered open, and you closed your own to seem asleep, curious if he would watch you like you watched him. You could hear his breathing hitch, his body tensing, and Izuku slowly moved his head back to rest his forehead against your own.

Slowly, his hand began to run up your back, feeling your skin and thumbing at the scars from your battle with Bakugo during the training sequence Thirteen had done. When his fingernails dragged down your back slightly, you hummed a bit.

Izuku paused before he began to run his fingers nails up and down your back. You shivered lightly and your cheeks heated up slightly. Fluttering your eyes open, you were greeted with the green gaze of Izuku.

His eyes were trained onto your face, and when you gazed into his own, Izuku blushed lightly before murmuring.

"Good morning, (Y/n)."

You yawned, stretching out a bit.

"Morning, 'Zuku."

His hand flattened against your back, and Izuku mumbled slightly.

"You're very warm."

You sighed, rolling over to lie on your stomach, and you groaned.

"I don't want to go to school today."

"We have to. Today is when we're going to pick out which agencies we want to apply to for our internships."

You groaned even louder.

"God fucking dammit. Of all the fucking days. Come on, Zuku."

You sat up, stretching, and Izuku asked you, sitting up himself.

"How are you going to make it home in time to get dressed? You kind of took a while to get here last night."

You grabbed your bag and slipped your uniform out. Izuku blushed heavily.

"You're gonna change here? In my room?!"

His face went a deeper shade of red and you muttered.

"Don't be so goddamn cogitative, Zuku. It's not like I'm undressing so I can fuck you."

Izuku's face went blank with shock, and you spun your finger in a circle, gesturing him to turn around. Izuku immediately dug his face into his pillow, and you were quick to slip your uniform on. Throwing your bag down, you mumbled, gathering your clothes up.