Jiang Qi's face was a little red, and he didn't know if it was holding back or the heating was too high.

Ke Yan bent down and gave Jiang Qi a heavy kiss.

Jiang Qi was awakened personally, and when he saw that it was Ke Yan, he was taken aback for a moment, "So early?" Then he thought, maybe he slept too late and was about to get up, "I'll get up soon."

"It's okay, no hurry." Ke Yan didn't let Jiang Qi get up, but lay down on his own, lying next to Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi opened the quilt and signaled Ke Yan to lie in the quilt, but he was stopped by Ke Yan as soon as the quilt was opened. Instead, he helped Jiang Qi to cover the quilt, "It's okay, I'm not cold." Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qilian with the quilt in his arms.

Jiang Qi's face rubbed against Ke Yan's arms.

At this time, Jiang Lu outside the door left Jiang Qi's room with a frustrated expression. The soundproofing was so good that he could not hear anything.

T/N: (≧▽≦) this brother Lu

The two lay down for a while. Then Jiang Qi got dressed and they walked out of the room, the Jiang family was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV except for the son of Brother Jiang.

It's not that the two of them have been lying down for too long, but they all got up because they knew that Ke Yan had come.

Ke Yan told everyone a happy new year, and then chatted for a while, and then he and Jiang Qi were about to leave for Ke's house.

The two walked to the hallway, Jiang Qi put on the coat, and before he finished wearing it, Jiang Ma took out the gift that Jiang Qi had prepared to take to Ke's house. Jiang Qi took the gift with both hands and was about to take it. Put down the gift and put on the coat. Ke Yan has already put it on. Naturally, he helped Jiang Qi put on the coat, zip up the zipper, and then took off the scarf that Jiang Qi had hung in the hallway, and helped Jiang Qi to encircle it. It must be strict to ensure that no cold wind can blow in.

Then he took the gift from Jiang Qi and asked Jiang Qi to wear shoes.

Jiang Qi stooped to stand up, put on his shoes and stood up, "Okay, let's go." He was about to leave.

"Wait a minute." Ke Yan stopped Jiang Qi, put the gift in his hand aside, then squatted down and squatted in front of Jiang Qi, helping Jiang Qi to tie his loose shoelaces meticulously.

After tying it up, stand up, pick up the gift in one hand, and hold Jiang Qi's hand in the other, and said, "Then let's set off first."

The Jiang family stared at the two for a moment, watched Ke Yan's natural and proficient movements, and then looked at Jiang Qi's attitude of natural enjoyment, and they could see their usual life patterns. It was Ke Yan taking care of Jiang Qi.

"Okay, be careful on the road." Dad Jiang reacted first and nodded.

When the two of them went out, Jiang Lu suddenly bit the pillow. "If you want to get married, you must marry this man. So considerate and take good care of others is a model among good men. He is so kind to the second brother, which makes people envious. Envy and hate."

When Jiang's mother heard what Jiang Lu said, she suddenly thought of something. She smiled. It's really good to marry such a good man.