164: Happy new year

Start from the beginning

So Ke Yan didn't need help. He was very leisurely. He made a cup of tea and sat on the balcony to read and drink tea. It was very leisurely.

As for  Yang Shaoyu and Lin Zirui naturally went back to the Yang family, because one was that they had agreed before, but the Lin family did not let Zirui go home for the New Year. Let’s not talk about what Zirui’s parents thought, but Lin and Lin’s brothers did. Calling to let Zirui spend the New Year at the Yang family, and let Yang Shaoyu take good care of Zirui during the New Year.

Although he didn’t say anything to Zirui, Brother Lin called Yang Shaoyu privately to explain the situation, "I don’t know why they suddenly figured it out. These two days I want Zirui to go home for the New Year, but Lin Le knows and disagrees, but the second elder didn’t get used to Lin Le anymore this time. Instead, he realized that Lin Le’s temperament was too savage and ignorant, and he was worried about how to make her change it.” Brother Lin said with a tone of voice. A little helpless.

Yang Shaoyu wasn't interested in knowing Lin Le's temperament. After knowing the thoughts of Lin's parents, he also had a bottom line in his heart. Anyhow, he still thought of Zi Rui in his heart now, but Lin Le didn't worry about him.

Although he told Zirui before that even if his parents don’t care about him, it’s okay. Let Zirui not be sad and have his parents love him, but he still hopes that Zirui’s parents can really love Zirui. Now this is not really bad.

Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu went back to Yang's house together. Mother Yang is good at cooking. Even if she doesn’t cook very much, she will definitely cook by herself on this day. Sister Yang’s cooking skills are not as good as Mother Yang, so she and the servants who stayed behind together and help out.

Because he was from his own family, Yang Shaoyu came back without buying anything, but Lin Zirui bought toys for Big Brother Yang's son, and also bought gifts for Dad and Mom Yang.

The two arrived home on the thirtieth day. In fact, they could come back yesterday, but they were tired of staying at home for a whole day yesterday and only got up early to drive home today.

Yang Shaoyu told Ma Yang before about  Lin Zirui's favorite dishes, so today Mama Yang deliberately made two more bowls of Lin Zirui's favorite dishes. Seeing that Zirui is so thin, Ma Yang deliberately stewed an extra bowl of fish soup. Last time Shaoyu came back with Zirui, when she saw Zirui liked to drink, Mother Yang took it to heart. It happened to be at home today, so when Dad Yang went fishing yesterday, Ma Yang specially asked Dad Yang to fish two more.

Lin Zirui is not proficient in culinary art, and Yang's mother will not allow him to be busy in the kitchen, so now he has nothing to do. He sat on the sofa with Yang Shaoyu and chatted with Yang Xiaodi, Yang Dad also sat with them, smiling. Chatting together, Lin Zirui likes to see Dad Yang smiling and looks very kind.

When Dad Yang talked about something interesting while fishing, Lin Zirui was amused, and laughed together. After laughing, he lowered his head and took a sip of the tea made by Mrs. Yang and let out a relaxed breath. It felt really good.

On this day, although every family is busy for the New Year, they are all preparing things for the New Year. Although busy, it is very happy to be with the family. At the end of the day, the busy day is finished, and in the evening, the family will be together. It's a delicious New Year's Eve dinner.

Jiang family, at the dinner table, Jiang Qi prepared New Year's Eve money for Brother Jiang’s son and Jiang Lu.

Although he was in his 20s, Jiang Lu accepted it cheeky.