160: Young brother

Start from the beginning

Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu looked separately, but how can so many people at the airport look for them? Moreover, he forgot. He didn't know what Yang Shaowen looked like. Lin Zirui remembered Yang Shaoyu saying that Yang Shaowen was dressed up in a fancy way, which was very eye-catching.

Looking around, Lin Zirui paused. He saw a man with a very exaggerated appearance, a thin floral-green coat, which looked like a green fluorescent suit, bright tender green and dark red trousers. , Black boots, pulling a suitcase, wearing sunglasses, and a long curly hair. The red and green clothes on his body are not only not very earthy, but rather beautiful.

However, Lin Zirui felt that this person looked a bit sulky.

However, he wonder if this person is Shaoyu's younger brother?

Lin Zirui kept staring at the man until he didn't know about Yang Shaoyu.

"I didn't find Shaowen, how about you? Yang Shaoyu asked.

Lin Zirui hesitated, "Shaoyu, look, is that person Shaowen?"

Yang Shaoyu looked in the direction of Lin Zirui's fingers, and saw the brightly dressed Shaowen at a glance, and said to Lin Zirui: "Yes, he is Shaowen." Then he pulled Lin Zirui towards Yang Shaowen.

"Shaowen." Yang Shaoyu called.

Yang Shaowen looked back and saw Yang Shaoyu walking happily, "I thought I would go back by myself."

"How did your cell phone turn off?"

"No battery." Yang Shaowen said and raised the phone in his hand.

"By the way, this is Zi Rui, my love." Yang Shaoyu introduced Zi Rui.

"I know, Mom told me." Yang Shaowen and Lin Zirui shook hands, "Good morning."

Ersao? For this title, Lin Zirui reluctantly twitched his mouth, "Hello."

T/N: Ersao..... I think he mean second sister- in-law.

"You kid, don't call Sister-in-law in the future, just call brother -in-law. Calling Er Sister-in-law Rui will be uncomfortable."

"I see, second brother." Yang Shaowen changed his words naturally and called second brother to Lin Zirui.

"Brother, I'm hungry after sitting on the plane for a long time. Let's get in the car and talk." Although Lin Zirui's impression of Yang Shaowen was not very good at first, he had a good impression of Yang Shaowen when he got along. This little brother really looks like Yang Dad, although his appearance is not very similar, his tone of voice and laughter are very similar to those of Dad Yang.

The three of them got in the car, Yang Shaowen sat in the back seat and chatted with Lin Zirui happily, "Second brother, I didn't know how surprised I was when I heard that you took my brother down. I thought I heard them wrong."

"Why are you so surprised?" Lin Zirui puzzled.

"I used to be a big radish with a big heart, turning around between women, I couldn't settle down at all."

Lin Zirui glanced at Yang Shaoyu, Yang Shaoyu was shocked by the sight, a little cold behind his back.

"Your brother was really bothered before?"

"Yeah, you don't know, my mother was afraid that my brother would not get married in this life and hang around with the flowers." Little brother Yang didn't know that his second brother was so anxious that he could not wait for him to shut up. Talk to Lin Zirui.

"Really?" Lin Zirui narrowed his eyes.

Yang Shaoyu really wanted to stop the car and explain clearly to Lin Zirui, but now on the highway, it is impossible to stop.

So I could only say to Young Brother Yang: "Shut up for me, go to a sleep, and get up again."

"But I'm not sleepy." Young brother Yang was talking happily, how could he fall asleep?

"Go to bed." Yang Shaoyu didn't want to talk nonsense with Yang Shaowen. Who is this careless and visionless character like?

"Okay, okay." Yang Shaowen pitifully listened to his second brother's words and lay down to sleep, but really couldn't sleep at all, okay?

"Zirui, I admit that I was really bothered before I met you, but after I met you, I didn't bother again." He not afraid of being embarrassed by Young Brother Yang but of Lin ZiRui.

Young brother Yang only now knew that he was in trouble, and immediately closed his eyes, he seemed a little sleepy.

"Okay, let's drive, wait until you get home." Lin Zirui wasn't too angry. After all, he also knew Shaoyu's personality and his love for him, and Yang Shaoyu was also very honest.

Yang Shaoyu breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Lin Zirui believed him, but regretted it again. Why was he so bothered before?

Young brother Yang, who was not sleepy, was already asleep at this time, and he was curled up in the back seat, sleeping soundly.