157: Does it smell bad?

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." With a smile, he thanked Secretary Wu, and then went back with Secretary Wu.

Walking to the door of the office, Jiang Qi took the milk powder can from Secretary Wu. Because he was afraid that Ke Yan was still in a meeting, Yang Shaoyu sat down next to him and put the milk powder can on the table.

Yang Shaoyu glanced at Xiao Ke, held Xiao Ke's hand and squeezed it lightly, "When I see a child, I think it must be very tired to take care of him."

"It's actually not tired, but I don't know how to coax him when he cry."

"You want to adopt a child with Ke Yan?"

"Yes. "

"I and Zirui should wait a few years to think about this issue." Yang Shaoyu also wants to spend a few more years with Lin Zirui in the two-person world.

"That's fine, and Zirui is also very busy at work."

"You go in quickly." Yang Shaoyu put the milk powder can in Jiang Qi's hand. "If you don't go in, Ke Yan will come out and ask."

Jiang Qi stood up, holding Xiao Ke in one hand and the milk powder can in one hand. Yang Shaoyu helped Jiang Qi open the door. When Jiang Qi entered the office, the meeting had not finished.

Jiang Qi was a little embarrassed to greet the managers.

Seeing Jiang Qi coming in, Ke Yan stood up and walked to Jiang Qi's side, helped Jiang Qi close the door, and took over the milk powder can.

"I'll go to the lounge to rest for a while."

"Okay." Ke Yan and Jiang Qi entered the lounge together.

Outside, the managers of the various departments looked at each other, especially the manager who was reporting just now was standing holding a document, sat down, took a sip of coffee calmly, and just took a break.

"Whose child is the manager Jiang is holding?" a department manager asked.

The other managers shook their heads and did not answer, fearing that when the president came out, they would see that they were gossiping, and the object of the gossip was the president and Manager Jiang. The president would definitely continue the meeting with a cold face.

As a department manager, Wang Siqi also came to meetings and guessed in her heart whose child it was.

But it didn't show up on the surface.

Chang Qing didn't follow the gossip, but glanced at the lounge worriedly. The relationship between Manager Jiang and the president is so good, it shouldn't be the child of one of them.

In the lounge, Jiang Qi told Ke Yan to go out and continue the meeting.

"I see, we will go home early today after the meeting."

"it is good."

Ke Yan went out, Jiang Qi looked down to see if Xiao Ke had finished drinking.

Seeing that Xiao Ke was drinking happily while holding the baby bottle in his two small hands, his mouth was breathing and his face was bulging.

So cute, so cute, Jiang Qi feels that his heart is about to melt, lowered his head to kiss Xiao Ke's forehead, Xiao Ke stopped drinking the milk powder, looked up at Jiang Qi, then lowered his head to continue filling his stomach.

Jiang Qi lowered his head to Xiao Ke's neck and smelled it. It was delicious, with a milky fragrance, just like butter bread.

When Ke Yan came out, he saw the managers of each department sitting upright, sitting on the first sofa, and said to continue the meeting.

The meeting continued, but the speed was fast. Which manager was not a human being. Seeing that Jiang Qi was waiting for the president in the lounge, he looked at the expressionless face of the president. Although there was no expression, everyone knew The president wants to end the meeting quickly.

Of course, Wang Siqi was not included, she was eager to wait for Jiang Qi.

However, under the'efforts' of the managers, the meeting was quickly over, but it still took half an hour.

As soon as the meeting was over, Ke Yan entered the lounge before all the managers went out.

When Ke Yan entered, Xiao Ke crawled out on the bed. Jiang Qi crouched in front of the bed with his back to Ke Yan, holding the remote control in his hand, "Xiao Ke, come and get it."

Xiao Ke stared at Jiang Qi blankly for a while, then climbed over with Chao Jiang Qi with his hands and feet, and stopped halfway through the climb, and then lay down, staring at the ceiling quietly.

Jiang Qi was a little disappointed. Turning on the TV with the remote control, the TV was broadcasting cartoons.

Ke Yan laughed silently, suffocated his smile and walked carefully behind Jiang Qi, and suddenly picked Jiang Qi up. Jiang Qi was taken aback. It seemed that Ke Yan picked him up and asked, "The meeting is over?" .

"Well, playing with Xiao Ke?" He put Jiang Qi on the bed.

"Ok."

Ke Yan bowed his head and kissed Jiang Qi’s forehead, then kissed Jiang Qi’s mouth, and finally couldn’t help licking Jiang Qi’s neck down. Jiang Qi’s neck was a little itchy when he was licked, "Don’t do it, Xiao Ke is beside."

"Of course I know, otherwise you would have taken off your clothes and pressed on the bed..."

"Stop talking, I'm so ashamed, get up quickly." Jiang Qi pushed Ke Yan.

"Kissing for a while." Ke Yan went on to kiss, and pulled Jiang Qi's sweater down, revealing his white collarbone. Ke Yan's eyes became even hotter. He sucked Jiang Qi's collarbone, and bit his hand. He had already touched it from the bottom of the clothes, and touched Jiang Qi's two points. Jiang Qi was flushed with his face. He turned his head a little and just turned to Xiao Ke. Xiao Ke was staring at Jiang with blinking glasses,odd look.

Jiang Qi didn't dare to move by the little eyes, and his whole body was stiff.

Ke Yan also felt the stiffness of Jiang Qi's body, and didn't forget that Xiao Ke was next to him. After two more kisses, he let Jiang Qi go.

Jiang Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi organize his clothes.

Seeing that Xiao Ke was still staring at him, Jiang Qi blinked. He suddenly felt as if he was smelling something. He sniffed and smelled it again. What smell and how did it smell?

"Ke Yan, do you smell any smelly smell."

"Smell?" Ke Yan sniffed, thought of Jiang Qi saying something stinky, suddenly thought of something, and then looked at Xiao Ke, who was lying on the side playing with his little feet, with a black face and stiff neck.

Jiang Qi also reacted, is Xiao Ke smelly?