156: biting your fingers means you are hungry

Start from the beginning

And here Jiang Qi coaxed Xiao Ke, hugged him and shook him, walking around holding him and coaxing him, but Xiao Ke Yi was crying hard.

When Ke Shao went back out of the office, the door was not closed properly, so now the office and the outside are not soundproof at all. Xiao Ke cried, and the secretary who was working outside paused with his fingers on the keyboard, and then there was a moment of silence. Then they all looked gossip. What's wrong?

And Yang Shaoyu was also curious, but he just stood up and went into the office without forgetting to close the door when he went in.

The secretaries who listened to the gossip outside all continued to work with disappointed expressions, hoping that when the assistant Yang came out, they would tell them what they were doing inside.

When Yang Shaoyu entered the office, Ke Yan was looking for a bag. Jiang Qi turned around to coax the child. Yang Shaoyu glanced silently, then turned around and left before Jiang Qi and Ke Yan found him in. He didn't want to Ke Yan stayed to help coax the children.

The secretaries outside came out as soon as they saw Yang Shaoyu in, so they became more curious and stared at Yang Shaoyu with their eyes open. What are they doing inside?

Yang Shaoyu did not answer, but asked them to go to work quickly.

Seeing that Yang Shaoyu didn't say anything, several people stopped asking, and went on to work.

After searching for a long time, Ke Yan finally recruited the note that Ke Shao said in the bag. After looking at it, Ke Yan knew that Xiao Ke was hungry. He took out the bottle and milk powder from the bag and looked at the note. What it says: Before soaking the milk powder, put the milk bottle in hot water or boil it. When preparing the milk powder, pour a certain amount of warm water at 40℃~60℃ into the bottle, and then add the appropriate proportion of milk powder. Just mix thoroughly.

Ke Yan frowned, he doesn't expect it to be so complicated.

"What's wrong? Is it difficult?" Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan staring at the note and frowned, as if it was difficult to prepare milk powder.

"Yes, I'm going to make milk powder." Ke Yan reluctantly took the bottle and milk powder, planning to make a bubble in the pantry.

"I'll go, you hold Xiao Ke for a while." Xiao Ke stopped crying, because Jiang Qi was holding him and couldn't hold his hand, Xiao Ke now put his hand in his mouth again.

"It's better to hold it." Ke Yan's posture to hug the child is not as good as Jiang Qi, for fear of throwing Xiao Ke.

Jiang Qi still thinks it is better for him to go. How can a president go to the pantry to make milk with a milk bottle and milk powder during working hours.

"Deduction--" The door was knocked twice, and Yang Shaoyu came in and said, "The managers of various departments are here."

Ke Yan remembered that there was a small meeting to be held today, and it was just time.

"I'll take Xiao Ke back to the store first." Jiang Qi didn't want to disturb Ke Yan's work.

"It's okay, you go to make milk powder first, and then sleep with Xiao Ke in the lounge for a while."

Ke Yan walked out of the office with a milk bottle in one hand and a whole can of milk powder in the other, and Jiang Qi followed Xiao Ke in his arms.

The managers of various departments outside the door waiting for the president's call saw the president come out. Although they thought it was impossible, they still felt that the president should have asked them to come in. However, they suddenly saw what the president was holding. For a moment, they showed a surprised expression.

Ke Yan ignored them, and Ke Yan put the bottle and milk powder on the desk of one of the secretaries.

Secretary Wu looked up at the president in surprise, "President?"

"I remember you seem to have given birth to a child, so help me soak up milk powder."

"Ah? Yes, okay." Secretary Wu didn't even react, but the body automatically took the bottle and milk powder to the pantry.

Jiang Qi followed, and Ke Yan stopped him when he passed Ke Yan, "Wait, you must come to the office to find me when you make milk powder. Don't go to the bookstore alone."

"I see, go ahead and work." Jiang Qi nodded, and then followed Secretary Wu.

The facial expressions of the managers of the various departments quickly adjusted, but couldn't help but wonder who this child belongs to?

"Come in." Without Jiang Qi by his side, Ke Yan's expression became cold and his attitude was not gentle.

The department managers walked into the office and said in their hearts: The president was not so scary when Jiang Qi was there.