153: I will help you remember

Start from the beginning

But think about it now that everyone who enters the bookstore can see Lin Zirui and see Zirui’s white neck. Yang Shaoyu walks quickly behind Lin Zirui, picks up Lin Zirui’s scarf on the back of the sofa, and surrounds it. Rui's neck.

Lin Zirui was taken aback. He looked up and looked back at who it was. He was relieved after seeing Yang Shaoyu, "Are you off work?"

"Well, what book are you reading?"

"Just take a look, let's go shopping now." Lin Zirui stood up.

"Are you leaving?" Jiang Qi walked down from the second floor and saw Yang Shaoyu coming.

"Yes, going first." Yang Shaoyu helped Lin Zirui put on a coat and then a scarf.

"Zirui must come again next time."

"Okay, I will come." Lin Zirui waved goodbye to Jiang Qi.

After getting in the car, Lin Zirui first sent a text message to Brother Lin to remind them not to forget to eat together at night.

Brother Lin, who received the text message, had already arrived at Yang Shaoyu and Xiao Rui's house with Lin Er, and knew that Xiao Rui was not at home, and was waiting at the door for Xiao Rui and Yang Shaoyu to return home.

Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu didn't go to the supermarket near their home, but the supermarket they usually pass through when they get off work together. If they want to buy food, they like to buy it here.

Parked the car and pushed the shopping cart into the supermarket. The place to buy food is on the first floor. Every time Yang Shaoyu buys food, he first buys Lin Zirui’s favorite food. Lin Zirui loves food fried with green peppers, but he takes a bite. Green pepper will not eat either.

Yang Shaoyu and Lin Zirui went to buy meat first. When buying meat, Yang Shaoyi asked Lin Zirui, "What do the eldest brother and the second brother like to eat?"

"They, the eldest brother likes to eat fish, and the second brother likes to eat meat but not vegetables." Lin Zirui thought for a while.

"Then how about steamed fish and sweet and sour pork?" Yang Shaoyu used to cook only two or three dishes. Now he often learns to cook new dishes for Lin Zirui, but he knows a lot of dishes.

"Okay." Lin Zirui nodded, don't worry about him at all, because Yang Shaoyu would help him think about it.

After buying the food that should be bought, Yang Shaoyu took Lin Zirui up to the second floor. Lin Zirui asked, "What are you going to buy?"

"Didn't you say you wanted pudding when you ate last night? There should be a snack area."

"I forgot..." Lin Zirui wanted to eat it last night, but forgot today.

"I will help you remember." Yang Shaoyu squeezed Lin Zirui's hand.

"Then always remember for me, remind me of things I forget, and always cook for me." Lin Zirui ignored Yang Shaoyu's arm outside.

"Don't worry, I remember everything about you."

"Yeah." Lin Zirui found that he was laughing with Shaoyu, because he was very happy, which felt so good.

The two bought everything and went home together.

At this time, Big Brother Lin, Brother Lin, had been waiting at the door of Yang Shaoyu's house for a long time. Big Brother Lin checked the time, "Why hasn't Zi Rui returned?"

"I have something to do." Brother Lin was originally impatient, but today he is not in a hurry, so he stood at the door obediently and waited for Lin Zirui to return.

"Ding--." The voice of the elevator, and the two looked at the elevator at the same time.

Seeing Yang Shaoyu and Lin Zirui walking out of the elevator, Lin Zirui took Yang Shaoyu's arm.

Yang Shaoyu carried a large bag in both hands, while Lin Zirui only carried a small bag with a few puddings in it.

Both of them were smiling, especially Lin Zirui. Brother Lin and Brother Lin saw Lin Zirui smile so happy.

"Big brother, second brother, are you here? Have you waited a long time?" Lin Zirui was originally looking at Yang Shaoyu, only then did he see Big Brother Lin and Second Brother Lin.