"Zirui, you have a good taste today. Mom's fish is the best." Brother Yang hasn't eaten his mother's food for a long time.

"Yeah, I am really lucky." Lin Zirui said that Yang Shaoyu held her hand as soon as she finished speaking. Yang Shaoyu's warm palm was conveyed to Lin Zirui's hand, the hand was held tightly, as if to to absorb all the coldness of Lin Zirui, only to give Lin Zirui a warm feeling.

Brother Yang saw the little movements of the two, and now he feels that the second brother who used to say that he will never get married has really grown up. He has become a caring and gentle man who learns to be considerate of the person he likes, and he also takes him home. Now, although he is a man, how about being a man if he can make his brother like it so much? Nothing bad.

Mother Yang then went back to the kitchen to cook, Sister Yang of course followed to help, while the auntie cooking was on the sidelines.

Dad Yang also came back from the outside. Seeing Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu coming, he smiled heartily, "I thought you would come back in the afternoon, and Zirui usually works hard. It's rare to take a break to sleep longer. Don’t worry about coming back."

"Dad, it's okay, and I have a good rest, so I want to come back soon." Lin Zirui likes Dad Yang's temperament and feels a little careless.

"That's good."

Brother Yang suspects that the person in front of him is his dad, and why should he sleep longer? How come this kind of remark has never been told to his son. Normally, if he wakes up late, his dad will look at him in various ways. Pleasing to the eye, alas, it's really different treatment.

"By the way, where is Xiaode?" Dad Yang sat down without seeing his little grandson.

"I'm still doing my homework in the room. It should be almost finished." Brother Yang is not so strict with the child's study, and the child is still young. As long as he usually completes the homework assigned by the teacher on time, Brother Yang will not force the child to go.

Take some courses.

Just as he said, Yang Wende, the son of Big Brother Yang, ran down the stairs. Everyone looked at the stairs. Yang Wende was taken aback when he saw so many people in the living room. Then he saw Yang Shaoyu and stepped forward. Short legs ran in front of Yang Shaoyu and stretched out his hands for Yang Shaoyu to hug.

Yang Shaoyu hugged Yang Xiaode, Yang Shaode hugged Yang Shaoyu's neck with his short hands, and said sweetly, "Uncle."

"Yang Xiaode is really good." Yang Xiaode is Yang Wende's nickname.

Yang Xiaode saw Lin Zirui at this time. Although he was holding Yang Shaoyu, his eyes were always fixed on Lin Zirui who was sitting next to Yang Shaoyu. His eyes were full of curiosity. He seemed to have never seen this brother.

Lin Zirui smiled at Yang Xiaode, not knowing how to greet such a small child.

Dad Yang was a little bit savory, "Little De, why don't you hug grandpa and uncle?

"Xiaode hasn't seen his uncle for a long time." Yang Xiaode said, still looking at Lin Zirui.

But Yang Shaoyu put Yang Xiaode into Lin Zirui's arms, Lin Zirui was taken aback, and then he hugged Yang Xiaode.

Yang Xiaode is not afraid of life. He blinked his big black eyes in Lin Zirui's arms, reached out and grabbed Lin Zirui’s sweater, looked at his uncle, and looked at Lin Zirui. This elder brother seemed to be his uncle’s friend, so, Just asked: "Uncle, is this brother your friend?"

Yang Shaoyu glanced at Lin Zirui and said with a smile: "No, he is the uncle's lover, the uncle's daughter-in-law."

"Daughter-in-law? Does it mean his wife?" Lin Xiaode often heard his father call his mother wife or daughter-in-law, so even though Yang Xiaode was a kid, he knew what it meant.

"Yes, Xiaode is really smart." Yang Shaoyu pinched Yang Xiaode's face.

Dad Yang and Big Brother Yang laughed when they saw them, they are really small ghosts.

"Then am I going to call this big brother aunt?" Yang Xiaode's next sentence made everyone startled for a while, and Lin Zirui blushed even more.

Yang Shaoyu heard this name, felt like it, bowed his head and kissed Xiao De's face, "Xiao De is really smart, how do you know you want to be called Auntie?"

Yang Xiaode raised his face triumphantly when he heard the praise of him for being good, "I see from the book, the uncle's wife is called aunt." Yang Xiao didn't care about the long-haired aunt in the book, why did she become an aunt.

Lin Zirui smiled after being embarrassed, holding Yang Xiaode's hand and gently squeezing it, this kid is really smart.

Dad Yang and Brother Yang are not worried that Xiaode will be like his uncle in the future, nor will he let Xiaode know who Lin Zirui is because of this. Since they are people who will spend their lives with Yang Shaoyu, they are Yang Shaoyu. Of course, his father and elder brother will treat Lin Zirui well and respect Lin Zirui.

This is what you should at least do for Yang Shaoyu and Lin Zirui as a family.