147:try a suit for marriage

Começar do início

"Good." Jiang Qi walked towards the fitting room.

Jiang Qi went to try on the clothes, and the clerk recommended to Ke Yan, "We can also take wedding photos in our store. Many new couples are very satisfied after taking them."

"Wedding photos? Got it, no need." Because Jiang Qi didn't want to take pictures, Ke Yan just nodded, and only said that he knew, without saying that he wanted to take a wedding picture.

How can a clerk easily give up something that can improve performance? So he said, "Married only once in a lifetime, and the same is true for wedding photos..."

Before the clerk had finished speaking, Jiang Qi had already changed it out, and Ke Yan immediately stood up and walked towards Jiang Qi.

If the clerk got stuck in his mouth, he swallowed it again.

"How is it?" Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan.

"It looks good." Ke Yan's eyes lit up, he couldn't help but smile, and helped Jiang Qi tidy his collar.

"It really suits you." The clerk came over, "few people wear white suits as nice as you."

The clerk really felt that Jiang Qi was wearing this suit, saying that it was not for business.

"How about you? Did you watch it?"

"This gentleman said that a black suit seems to be more suitable for him." The clerk gave Ke Yan the suit that he had just taken out.

"Wear a white suit." Jiang Qi hasn't seen Ke Yan go through.

"You help me pick?"

"it is good."

Jiang Qi took a look at the store and immediately picked a set that he thought was suitable for Ke Yan.

"How about this set?"

"I'll try if you choose." Ke Yan took the clothes to the fitting room.

The clerk took a look at Jiang Qi. It seemed that the gentleman didn't want to take a wedding photo. Would you like to talk to this gentleman?

"Sir, we can also take wedding photos in our shop."

"Wedding photo? No need."

"But a wedding photo is like a wedding, isn't it just once in a lifetime?"

"But I would like to take the wedding photos even more so that they look better."

"Yes." The clerk thinks this is also good. It seems that today's customers are really not easy, thinking they can make more business.

This is Ke Yan's change. Jiang Qi took a look and stood up all of a sudden, "Is it because you look good or you look good in everything."

The clerk was also surprised, thinking that Ke Yan was not suitable for wearing a white suit. It seemed that as long as his face was good enough and the figure was good enough, everything would look good to wear. Moreover, this suit was chosen very well, and he was quite discerning.

"It seems to be suitable, so let's these two sets."

When the two of them changed their clothes, the clerk wrapped up the suit, swiped the card, and got on the bus as the clerk watched.

"We have been in love for seven years, and now we finally feel a little bit married." Jiang Qi expressed his feelings in his heart.

"What about before?" Ke Yan felt like getting married early on.

"It has been a bit untrue before. We are getting married, and both parents agree."

"Then from now on, you must always remember that you are getting married." Ke Yan squeezed Jiang Qi's hand by the red light.

"I know." Jiang Qi smiled, and gradually felt real in his heart.

Yes, he and Ke Yan are about to get married, and they will be equally happy in the future.

Van: Sorry for late updated. Yesterday,I went back to school because my homeroom teacher told us to move the desks from our class out to the storage room. There are 20 students in the class and yet only 7 male students. However none of them went to school yesterday,let us weak lady move 6 desks from 3rd floors by stairs. My shoulders almost break. F*** it. I can't move my neck freely.(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Again see ya later........