The atmosphere is a bit embarrassing.

Lan Ruyin said, "In fact, I knew at first that we did not agree, but later I agreed. After all, I really don't want to be angry with children and don't want the children to be sad."

"Yes." Jiang Ma is the same.

"My family must know about the two people's proposal. The next step is to hold the wedding. I don't know what my in-laws have."

"I don't have any comments, you just decide." Jiang Ma was polite.

"Let the children decide for themselves, let's help." Lan Ruyin laughed.

The two had a lively chat, but the two fathers could only listen to them, saying a few words from time to time.

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan also sat next to them, watching their parents talk, Jiang Qi thought it was really amazing to sit together like this.

In the beginning, they really didn't agree that the two of them were together, but now they are sitting together to discuss and chat about the two of them being together and having a wedding.

At this time, Lin Zirui's family who had not been in contact before finally called him to go home today, and Lin Zirui told Yang Shaoyu as soon as he hung up.

Yang Shaoyu wanted to accompany Lin Zirui home and Lin Zirui did not refuse, because he thought that with Yang Shaoyu, he wouldn't have to come back alone after being driven out by the Lin family.

When the two of them arrived at the Lin's house, except for Lin Zirui, they all sat on the sofa with serious expressions. Only Lin Le looked at Lin Zirui happily.

Ma Lin looked at Lin Zirui who had brought Yang Shaoyu back, her expression suddenly became mean, "What do you mean, why do you bring this man back?"

" He is the person I want to be together." Lin Zirui was expressionless.

"I don't allow you to be together, why do you have to be so disgusting? With a man."

Yang Shaoyu was a little angry when he heard it, "How can you talk like this?"

"I just said that, what's the matter? He is my son, I can say anything."

"Mom." Brother Lin called Ma Lin and motioned her not to say anything.

"Zirui, hurry up and break up with this man, we can also forgive you for your ignorance and confusion for a while." Dad Lin looked at his son who hadn't loved him since he was a child, without any guilt in his heart.

"I don't need your forgiveness at all, I just notify you, not to ask for your consent at all."

"Such words can also be said, I really regret giving birth to you." Ma Lin was furious.

"Are you counted as Zirui's mother like this?" Yang Shaoyu was completely angry, what kind of parents are these, "It's fine if you didn't love Zirui when he was a child, and even said this, how can you regret giving birth to Zirui? What? Is this what a mother should say? If you are like this, then I will take Zirui away. You are not worthy to be Zirui's parents."

"How do you speak." Lin's second brother Huo stood up, he thought Yang Shaoyu was not pleasing to his eyes, Yang Shaoyu even said that to his parents.

He walked quickly to Yang Shaoyu and fisted over.

However, Yang Shaoyu stopped Brother Lin's fist and punched it back.

Lin Zirui was taken aback by the quick fight that took place in front of him, and the second brother Lin was punched by Yang Shaoyu and fell directly to the ground.

Yang Shaoyu's fist used a lot of strength.

Lin Zirui asked nervously, "It's okay." He carefully checked whether Yang Shaoyu was injured.

The second brother Lin was helped up. It seems that Lin Zirui doesn't care about him at all, and his mood is complicated. His little brother is getting more and more alienated from him...

He kept saying that he would love Xiao Rui and care about Xiao Rui, but in the end he was still partial to Lin Le, Xiao Rui must be very sad.

"Shaoyu, let's go, even if my family disagrees, but I still have family members to support us, don't you say that your parents are my parents? I still have  parents."

"Okay, let's go." Yang Shaoyu didn't want Lin Zirui to stay here anymore, listening to such unfeeling words from his family.

"Wait, stop for me, Lin Zirui!" Lin Le got up from the sofa, really reconciled, such a handsome man would like Lin Zirui, and what is the meaning of Lin Zirui's leaving like this, did he leave his parents? In the eyes.

"Who are you? So uneducated."

"I'm Lin Le, and Lin Zirui has no education."

"Oh, I remember, you are Zirui's younger sister, but Zirui is so good-looking, how come you look like a toad, it's really disgusting, ugly, and you have no education at all."

"Wh, what?" Lin Le was dumbfounded.

"Get out of here." Ma Lin couldn't see anyone talking about her daughter.

"It turns out that Lin Toad is like a mother." After Yang Shaoyu said this, he took Lin Zirui and left.

Lin Zirui was not sad, but wanted to laugh.

He has a man to protect him now, he will fight injustices and teach others for him.