135: go to a place

Start from the beginning

Lin Zirui has been at Yang Shaoyu's house recently and almost never went home.

Today is just a break, so he want to go home and get some medical books by the way.

Lin Zirui returned home and opened the door, but found that the house was a bit quiet. When she walked in, there was no one in the living room, but Aunt Zhao, who was cooking in the kitchen, heard the sound and came out. It turned out that it was Lin Zirui.

"Third young masters."

"What about people?"

"Don't you know?" Aunt Zhao looked at Lin Zirui a little embarrassed.

"What's the matter?" Aunt Zhao's sympathetic gaze made Lin Zirui feel uncomfortable.

"Master, madam, and two young masters and young ladies have gone on a three-day and two-night trip. They will be back the next night, and the servants will follow them to take care of them."

"But why didn't no one inform me?" Lin Zirui felt that he had asked a silly question after speaking, smiled self-deprecatingly, and went upstairs.

Aunt Zhao looked at Lin Zirui's back walking upstairs sympathetically, and sighed. How come they are all biological, but so much difference. Shaking his head, it is estimated that the Third Young Master will be very sad.

If Lin Zirui was really sad before, even if he pretended that it didn't matter, he couldn't let it go, but now it is different. He still has Shaoyu, even if he still feels uncomfortable in his heart, but he won't be sad anymore.

Lin Zirui opened the cabinet, took out the clothes, put them in the suitcase, and took some important medical books with him, took a look at the room he had lived in for more than 20 years, and turned away.

Now he has a home, with Shaoyu and him.

Dragging the suitcase back home, Yang Shaoyu heard the sound and came out immediately, "Why did you come back so early?"

"There is no one at home, so I packed up some things and came back."

"How do you feel that you are upset?" Yang Shaoyu held Lin Zirui's hand and rubbed it, returning from the outside with cold hands.

"I'm unhappy, but I'm not very upset either. It's just that the feeling of being ignored by my family is really uncomfortable, and I feel a little sad."

Yang Shaoyu stopped asking, picked up Lin Zirui, and sat on the sofa, "It doesn't matter, my parents are your parents. They are very good and will definitely like you."

"Really?" Lin Zirui leaned her head in Yang Shaoyu's arms.

"I'll take you to a place." Yang Shaoyu suddenly proposed, and pulled up Lin Zirui, holding a scarf to help Lin Zirui get around.

"Where to go?" Lin Zirui didn't understand where Yang Shaoyu was suddenly going to take him.

"A place where you can be happy." Opened the door and pulled Lin Zirui out.

"Where am I happy?" Lin Zirui still didn't know where Yang Shaoyu would take him.

"I'll know in a while." Yang Shaoyu didn't say mysteriously.

It was a while, but it took a long time to arrive.

When he drove into a villa, Lin Zirui opened the window to look outside. He has never been to this place before. Why are you here?

"Come, get off the car." Yang Shaoyu stopped the car.

"Where is this?" Lin Zirui was held by Yang Shaoyu and walked into the house.

"Let you see someone you know."

Yang Shaoyu rang the doorbell. After a while, the people in the room came to open the door. She was a very beautiful woman. She was taken aback when she saw Yang Shaoyu and Lin Zirui.

Then smiled and said to Lin Zirui: "Come on, come in quickly."

Lin Zirui didn't realize who this person was, and seemed to know him, "You are?"

"I am Shaoyu's mother"

what? Lin Zirui surprised! ! ! !

Today I'm quite happy and so there are more chapters than usual.(@_@;)(≧▽≦)