134: how to meet parents

Start from the beginning

"Why are you here?" Ke Yan's voice was a little hoarse.

"I have important things for you, but why are you still asleep at so late?" Lan Ruyin remembers that Ke Yan was not a person who likes to sleep late. He usually wakes up at 7 o'clock in the morning.

"What's the matter?" Ke Yan looked at the time.

"..." Lan Ruyin suddenly lost her voice, because she suddenly saw the scratch on Ke Yan's shoulder. How could Lan Ruyin not know how the scratch came from? He glanced at Jiang Qi who was still sleeping and said I couldn't help but become a little bigger, "Young people must know how to control."

"Hush." ​​Ke Yan motioned to Lan Ruyin to whisper.

This way, Lan Ru was so angry that Ke Shao couldn't help laughing.

"Hmm." Jiang Qi was awakened by these voices and called out in a daze, "Ke Yan?"

"Well, are you awake?" Ke Yan replied, touching Jiang Qi's head hiding in the bed.

"Yeah." Jiang Qi stretched his head out of the quilt, opened his eyes and suddenly saw Ke Shao next to the bed. He was startled. He subconsciously looked at Ke Yan, and then he saw Lan Ruyin. He was completely shocked. Whoosh He sat up, "Auntie? And sister?"

When Jiang Qi came together, the quilt couldn't cover it, and his shoulders and upper body were exposed.

But Ke Yan immediately pulled the quilt up and wrapped Jiang Qi's upper body.

And Jiang Qi also realized that he was not wearing the clothes, his face burst red, and he shrank next to Ke.

Ke Shao saw clearly that Jiang Qi's body was bluish and purple, all with hickeys, and he whistled like a hooligan.

Jiang Qi felt that he had no face to meet people, he was not wearing clothes, and Ke Yan's mother and sister were nearby, embarrassingly buried their faces in the quilt.

"You go out first, we change our clothes and go down." Ke Yan told Lan Ruyin and Ke Shao to go out first.

Lan Ruyin didn't say anything. He glanced at Ke Yan and went out. Ke Shao blinked at Ke Yan and whispered, "Brother, you guys were very hot last night."

After speaking, he followed Lan Ruyin out of the room and closed the door for them before going out.

"Come out quickly." Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi open the quilt.

"Why do I always let your mother see me like this." Jiang Qi downturned.

"There is nothing bad, your face is very red." Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi's face.

"is it?"

"Well, I'm going to get you clothes, you just sit on the bed and wait for me." Ke Yan got out of bed and went to get clothes for Jiang Qi without wearing a piece of clothing.

Ke Yan quickly brought in the clothes Jiang Qi wanted to wear and the clothes he wanted to wear. When the two got dressed and went downstairs, Lan Ruyin and Ke Shao were already sitting on the sofa for coffee.

Jiang Qi saw the clothes scattered on the ground and picked it up silently, remembering that he and Ke Yan couldn't help being at the door when they got home last night...

"Sit down." Lan Ruyin asked them to sit down.

"Mom, what are you doing today?" Jiang Qi and Ke Yan sat down, naturally Ke Yan spoke first.

Lan Ruyin saw that Jiang Qi was wearing bright yellow clothes, white trousers, and bright yellow clothes. There was nothing weird about wearing clothes of this color at the age of 27.

Put down the cup, "That's it. Since you are also together, your dad and I agree that you are together. Your sister and I are here to discuss with you which day we will go to Jiang Qi's house to visit his parents. Those who see you always need to meet, and just have a chat with them."

"See your parents? Jiang Qi, what do you think?" Ke Yan wanted to ask what Jiang Qi thought, what Jiang Qi said.

Ke Shao looked at her brother in surprise. It was not the way he and Jiang Qi were getting along before. Ke Yan almost always asked Jiang Qi for advice after he thought about it. Now, how does he feel that his brother wants to ask Jiang Qi for advice? Only opinions can make decisions.

"Okay, I'll go back and talk to my parents." Jiang Qi glanced at Ke Yan and nodded.

"That's OK. Call me when you decide. I'll go back first. You should tidy up the house." After training the two, Lan Ruyin spoke to Ke Shao again, "You accompany me to the mall, we Go buy a meeting gift."

Ke Shao said yes, stood up, the two were about to leave like this, Ke Yan suddenly thought of something, and stopped them, "Mom, wait a minute."

"what's up?"

"The date is set so that you don't want to visit Jiang Qi's house. You and Dad can come here directly."

"Why?" Lan Ruyin was puzzled.

"We are all men. It would not be great if you and Dad visit Jiang Qi's house." Jiang Qi's family may feel like marrying a daughter and feel uncomfortable in their hearts. These problems do not exist anymore.

Jiang Qi glanced at Ke Yan and understood what Ke Yan meant by doing this. His heart was moved and warm. Ke Yan always thought of problems he hadn't thought of for him.

Lan Ruyin glanced at the two of them. When did her son become so careful, Lan Ruyin's gaze suddenly froze, and looked at the hands of the two, "Have you proposed?"

"Yes, we are married, but we haven't had a wedding yet." Ke Yan gave Lan Ruyin a glance at the ring in his and Jiang Qi's hands.

"You plan to have a wedding?" Ke Shao also saw it, but she didn't expect that Ke Yan would still want to have a wedding.

"That's natural, propose marriage, get married, no matter what I have to do, I have to do these things for Jiang Qi."

Jiang Qi didn't expect a wedding either. He felt that even if the proposal were to be married, it was already good, "Ke Yan, in fact, we are already married like this."

"That's a marriage proposal, I want to do a real wedding for you." Ke Yan insisted.

"I have no problem with the wedding. You can be happy and I am very happy." Lan Ruyin smiled. She really accepted Jiang Qi in her heart, because she discovered today that Ke Yan's feelings for Jiang Qi were once again beyond She imagined that she was deeply in love, and the two of them also proposed to marry him, or a wedding.

"Thank you mom." Jiang Qi suddenly wanted to thank Lan Ruyin loudly, "I will love Ke Yan, thank you for accepting me like this."

"No thanks, I'm leaving now." Lan Ruyin smiled deeper.

"Congratulations." Ke Shao sent congratulations.

"Thank you sister." Jiang Qi said again.

When Lan Ruyin Ke Shao left, Ke Yan suddenly picked up Jiang Qi, "Let's go, wife, it's time to go back to see my parents."

Jiang Qi hugged Ke Yan's neck and said with a smile, "Okay."