132: holding hands in the company

Start from the beginning

Ke Yan also sat up, and saw Jiang Ma coming in with a warm baby.

Jiang Ma came in and saw the two sitting on the bed. She glanced at them. Ke Yan was calm and there was no expression on her face. On the contrary, Jiang Qi's face was red and nervous. You know that they were just now. What are you doing.

Jiang Qi's mouth was red and swollen, and his hands were still pulling clothes.

Jiang Ma sighed. She didn't have much hope for Jiang Qi at the top, but now, there is no possibility at all.

Put the warm baby in your hand on the bed, "It's hot, hurry up after taking a shower and go to bed."

"Yes, I see." Jiang Qi stuffed the warm baby into the quilt.

"I'm going out first, go to bed early." Jiang's mother kept emphasizing going to bed early when she went out. Jiang Qi heard that her face was very dry, so she took the clothes and said she was going to take a bath.

Ke Yan looked at it and chuckled, then prepared to go out and pour the thermos cup with hot water.

When Jiang Qi came in after taking a shower, Ke Yan was already lying on the bed and watching TV. Jiang Qi quickly got into the bed, Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi was surprised, "Why didn't you wear any clothes."

"Too tight, take it off."

"Isn't it cold?" Jiang Qi rubbed Ke Yanguang's arm.

"It's not cold, just to warm up your body."

Jiang smiled, "Why didn't you read a book? It's rare to watch you watch TV alone."

"It's not bad to see it occasionally, is it warm?" Ke Yan is like a large warm baby who is oversized and does not get cold.

It's easier to use than warm babies, and it's warmer.

"Well, it's so comfortable." Jiang Qi nuzzled in his arms.

"What are you doing at the door?" Dad Jiang came out to pour water and saw Jiang Ma's ears against the door of Jiang Qi's room eavesdropping.

"Shhh, just listen to what they are doing."

"Wife, it's not me, it's you, this, what should I do if the child finds out? And what do you want to listen to?" Dad Jiang also lowered his voice for fear of being heard by Jiang Qi Keyan.

"Just listen to it, go, and go back to the room." Jiang Ma couldn't hear anything, so she stopped listening and turned back to the room.

Dad Jiang looked at Jiang Ma's back and then looked at the door of the room. Fortunately, he was not found. It was not too embarrassing.

The next day, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan finished their breakfast, and then went to the company, accompanied by Jiang Lu who was on the way.

Jiang Lu sat in the back seat, Ke Yan drove, while Jiang Qi sat in the passenger seat, Jiang Lu looked at the two people, really like a husband and wife, it should be two husbands.

Secretly took out the phone, turned off the sound, and took a picture of the two.

As soon as Ke Yan arrived at the company, he asked Yang ShaoYu to call for a meeting.