128: go home again

Start from the beginning

Now Jiang’s mother thinks of the past, and she suspects that Jiang Qi wouldn’t want to find a girlfriend since then. Even though Jiang Qi said that she was not so small, she said she was big and not big, and she didn’t know the two of them. How did you meet.

The troubled Jiang Ma couldn't sleep, but Jiang Qi, who was worried by Jiang Dad, fell asleep early because of being too tired.

The next day, Ke Yan accompanied Jiang Qi to leave the company after lunch. Jiang Qi asked where to go, but Ke Yan still said it was a meal.

Jiang Qi looked helplessly at Ke Yan facing him as if he couldn't even tell a lie, "Let's go."

Ke Yan got Jiang Qi's promise, nodded and left.

After Ke Yan walked for a while, Jiang Qi also left the company.

It went in the same direction as Ke Yan.

Ke Yan came to the door of Jiang's house and rang the doorbell, but no one came to open the door. After a few more presses, there was still nothing inside.

Ke Yan knocked on the door, "Auntie, open the door."

In the room, Jiang Ma ate lunch without moving, Yun Hui looked at the direction of the door, then looked at Jiang Ma, and said, "Mom..."

"Hurry up and eat." Jiang Ma ate a piece of meat.

"Wife, how can we solve the problem without letting Ke Yan come in?" Dad Jiang said, planning to get up and open the door.

"Dare you!" Jiang Ma snapped and put down the chopsticks.

Dad Jiang sighed and sat down again.

Ke Yan outside the door also sighed. It seemed that Jiang Ma didn't plan to see him.

"you are……"

Jiang Bu carried his suitcase to the door of his house and saw an unknown person knocking at his door.

"Are you elder brother Jiang Qi?" Ke Yan looked back when he heard the voice and saw eldest brother Jiang Qi Jiang Bu.

"Yeah...you are... Xiaoqi boss? President of Keshi Group?" Jiang Bu remembered who Ke Yan was.

"Yes, I am Ke Yan." Ke Yan and Jiang Bu shook hands.

"It really is Mr. Ke." Jiang Bu smiled.

"Just call me Ke Yan."

"Okay, Ke Yan, come to  find...?"

"I'm here to see my uncle and auntie."

"Is it related to Xiaoqi?" Jiang Bu asked worriedly.

"Yes, I haven't officially introduced it. I am Jiang Qi's lover."

"Lover, lover?" Jiang Bu took the key out of his hand, suspecting that he had heard it wrong.

"Yes, the reason why I came to see uncle and aunt is because I hope they will agree with me and Jiang Qi."

"..." Jiang Bu was completely stunned, but after a while he opened the door with the key, "Let's go in first."

When Jiang Ma was eating, she heard the sound of someone coming in when the door opened. Looking towards the door, she saw Jiang Bu coming in with a suitcase.

Yun Hui stood up happily and walked over to help Jiang Bu get the suitcase.

But when he saw Ke Yan who was following Jiang Bu, he glanced at Jiang Ma.

Jiang Ma also saw Ke Yan and stood up, "Why are you here again?"

"Because you haven't agreed with us to be together." Ke Yan looked at Jiang Ma.

"Mom, does Xiaoqi really like Ke Yan?" Jiang Bu said he hadn't fully reacted yet.

"It's true, but I will not agree with them."

"But, what about Xiaoqi?" Jiang Bu thought of Jiang Qi, worried.

"Ding Dong--."

The doorbell came again from the door, Yun Hui, who was closest to the door, opened the door, and it was Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi entered the house, saw Jiang Bu, looked at Dad Jiang, Ma Ma, and shouted: "Brother, Mom and Dad, I'm back."

Jiang Ma hadn't seen Jiang Qi in the past two days, and now she couldn't help but blush when she saw Jiang Qi.

"Brother, I'm with Ke Yan, we can't separate, Mom, I really beg you, I hope you can forgive me and agree to our being together." Jiang Qi walked to Ke Yan and held Ke Yan's hand. .

Although Ke Yan was surprised how Jiang Qi came, he also held Jiang Qi's hand tightly.

Jiang's mother looked at it and couldn't help turning her head away. Jiang's mother didn't want to see Jiang Qi because she was afraid of her own softheartedness. What if Ke Yan made Jiang Qi unhappy in the future because of her softheartedness.

But how could Ke Yan make Jiang Qi unhappy? Ke Yan is the one who hopes Jiang Qi's happiness the most, but Jiang's mom doesn't know yet.