126: one more person loves him

Start from the beginning

Jiang Qi was taken aback for a moment and smiled: "I see, don't worry, I won't break up." Jiang Qi guessed that Jiang Lu told Xiaoan.

For Jiang Qi's unshirkable voices and words that everyone heard, Xiao An smiled and said, "Come on." Then she went to work.

Jiang Qi also walked into his office, let the secretary Li Jing come in to report on the work, and then began the day's work.

At noon, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan had a meal together. After the meal, Jiang Qi wanted to go to Ke Yan's office to take a rest, but Ke Yan said he wanted to go out.

"Where to go?"

"There is a meal." Ke Yan would not look at Jiang Qi's eyes when he lied, and only kept staring at Jiang Qi's eyes when he talked about love.

"Oh, then you must not drink." Jiang Qi glanced worriedly at the gauze on Ke Yan's forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll go now."

"Okay, be careful on the way."

Ke Yan came to the parking lot, opened the door, and drove to Jiang's house.

Jiang's family was far away from the company. Ke Yan drove for a long time before arriving. He parked the car in the parking lot of the community. Ke Yan came to the door of Jiang's house, took a breath, and pressed the doorbell.

Someone came to open the door after a while, but it was Jiang Ma who came to open the door today.

However, Jiang Ma saw Ke Yan as soon as the door opened, and was taken aback for a moment, and looked behind Ke Yan, but did not see Jiang Qi.

"Auntie, Jiang Qi didn't come today." Ke Yan also knew what Jiang's mother was looking for.

"In that case, what are you doing?" Jiang Ma said with a straight face.

"Today I came to you alone for Jiang Qi and me. I hope you can agree with us."

"Agree? Whether I agree or not, are you already together? Can I break up if I don't agree with you?"

"I won’t break up, it’s impossible to break up. I love Jiang Qi. I want to be with him for a lifetime and try my best to take care of him. I want him to be happy and full of smiles on his face. Jiang Qi feels uncomfortable and I feel uncomfortable. , He cries, I can’t wait to give him everything, keep coaxing him, I just want him to laugh, I want him to be happy, I want to give him happiness. It’s just that, and if you disagree, Jiang Qi will be sad and will always I think he did something wrong, so you hate him, but Jiang Qi must not be able to break up with me. He will only hold in his heart and feel sorry for himself. I feel sorry for him like that." Ke Yan never followed Jiang Qi. Say these words, because she is Jiang Qi's mother, someone Jiang Qi cares about, then he will care about Ke Yan.

"Speaking so nicely, Jiang Qi is my son, I know, but what about you? You are the president of a company. You have rights, money, and some women want to marry you. Can you resist the temptation of the outside world?" Jiang's mother does not believe Ke Yan at all now, and, "You two men, if you are together, you will be pointed out by the outside world when you walk on the road. You don't care, I care about my son."

"Auntie, we have been together for seven years. In the past seven years, we have experienced many things. For example, as you said just now, when you walk on the road a little closer, you will be pointed out, but Jiang Qi never felt that this was Shameful things, he will only feel that he will be ashamed to be intimate in front of outsiders. In the past seven years, I must have known Jiang Qi. Jiang Qi hopes that we will work together to get your consent this time, but I still can’t, you What I said yesterday made Jiang Qi sad, but he tried his best to act very happy in front of me. I love him like that. I know that Jiang Qi is not such a vulnerable person. I protect him too much, but I would rather protect him all the time. , Although I am a man, what is the difference between us together? It's just that one more person comes to love Jiang Qi, and I ask you to agree." Ke Yan said, bending over and bowing deeply to Jiang Ma.

With such a requesting attitude, this is the first time that Ke Yan has grown up since he was a child. He sincerely hopes that Jiang Ma can agree with him and Jiang Qi.

Here, Jiang’s mother heard Ke Yan’s words and said to Ke Yan: It’s just that one more person came to love Jiang Qi, which was a bit touched, but she really doesn’t want her son to be with a man, although At this moment, she felt as if there could be no one who loved Jiang Qi more than Ke Yan.

Jiang's mother suddenly picked up the broom at the door and slapped at Ke Yan, "You leave me, I will arrange Jiang Qi to go on a blind date immediately, and will not agree to my son being with you."

"Jiang Qi will definitely not go..." Ke Yan was beaten several times before he finished speaking.

"Go away."

Ke Yan couldn't help but was beaten downstairs by Jiang's mother, moved his shoulder that was a little painful, and prepared to return to the company.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and when I took out the phone and looked at the display, my heart became extremely soft. After answering the phone, Jiang Qi's voice came from the other end of the phone, "Ke Yan, is the meal over?"

"Well, it's over, I'm preparing to return to the company."

"No bar?"

"Don't worry, I didn't drink."

"That's good, I'll hang up first, and drive carefully on the road."

"Okay, goodbye." Ke Yan hung up the phone and looked at the floor where Jiang's house was located. Today is no good, he will come back tomorrow.