119: let's go home together

Start from the beginning

With a sigh, Lin ZiRui didn't want to bother them, so he went straight upstairs.

After going upstairs, he wanted to call Yang Shaoyu. As soon as the call was connected, Lin ZiRui suddenly thought that Yang ShaoYu was driving now and hung up the phone.

But Yang ShaoYu called back immediately.

"Still driving?"

"I parked on the side of the road." Yang ShaoYu stopped the car on the side of the road before calling Lin ZiRui.

"Oh." Lin ZiRui was lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling with a little dull eyes.

"what happened?"

"Nothing, I want to tell you to be careful on the road."

"Then I hang up and call you when I get home."

"okay."

Lin ZiRui hung up the phone and lay on the bed like this, not wanting to move, turned over and hugged himself with the quilt.

But the phone rang again without a bag.

I picked up the phone and didn't see who was calling.

"Zirui, come down."

"Shaoyu, are you back home?"

"I'm downstairs." Yang Shaoyu stood by the car and looked up at Lin Zirui's room on the second floor.

"Downstairs... Are you downstairs in my house?" Lin ZiRui guessed, expecting a little in his heart.

"Well, I'm downstairs in your house, come down."

"But, haven't you already gone home?" Lin ZiRui got up quickly, got out of bed and ran to the balcony.

He  saw Yang ShaoYu standing next to the car, then called and looked up at him.

"I'm here to pick you up and go home together." Yang ShaoYu's voice was low, but gentle, and what he said made Lin ZiRui's eyes hot. He said let's go home together.

"Okay." Lin ZiRui hung up after speaking, took a few changes of clothes from the cabinet, didn't even install them, and ran downstairs.

Because the stairs of Lin's house were not connected to the living room, Lin ZiRui was not seen, and Lin Zirui did not hear the lively conversation in the living room.

"Let's go, let's go home."

"Okay." Yang ShaoYu smiled, and Zi Rui is going home with him now.

Yang ShaoYu was going to go home before, but the phone rang and hung up. After looking at the call from Lin ZiRui, he immediately called Lin ZiRui  when the car stopped by the road.

As soon as Lin ZiRui spoke, he felt that something was wrong. Lin ZiRui's voice was different from his usual voice, which made him feel a little sad.

But Lin ZiRui still pretended to be okay.

So Yang ShaoYu hung up the phone and turned around immediately.

Seeing Lin ZiRui coming out holding the clothes, Yang Sha alsooyu stepped forward to take the clothes and put them on the back seat.

Then the two got into the car. After getting in the car, Yang ShaoYu glanced at Lin ZiRui, touched his face, and said, "Fool, we are going home."

Lin ZiRui felt hungry again when he got home, and suddenly wanted to eat instant noodles.

Yang ShaoYu rolled up his sleeves and started cooking.

"More spicy." Lin ZiRui did not forget to order.

"Don't eat too spicy at night, just a little bit is enough." Yang ShaoYu took out the noodles.

"it is good."

Lin ZiRui felt that Yang ShaoYu was very handsome when cooking noodles. Even though he was a little unskilled when cooking noodles, he still helped him cook the noodles hard.

Lin ZiRui swished out of the noodles and hiccuped.

Yang ShaoYu poured him a glass of juice, and Lin ZiRui took a breath and drank it.

Yang ShaoYu didn't ask what happened to Lin Zirui at home, because he also knew about Lin Zirui's family, but he didn't want to let him say it again and feel sad again.

"Let's go and pack the clothes." Yang ShaoYu picked up the clothes on the sofa.

"it is good."

Although the clothes didn't come out, they were packed quickly, but Lin Zirui couldn't help laughing when he looked at the clothes hanging with Yang Shaoyu.

From now on this will be his home, with a lover who loves him, cares for him, and accompanies him.

This makes Lin ZiRui's heart happy and satisfied.