Chapter 117: find

Beginne am Anfang

Is it going to be renovated or not opened?

Jiang Qi took another sip of milk tea and walked out of the pantry, planning to continue to work.

Sun NianQing made up her mind to find JQ, but she couldn't find out. She thought that apart from resting, Ke Yan rarely left the company very early. Maybe, would JQ be a member of the company?

However, Yang ShaoYu and Jiang Qi were close to Ke Yan in the company.

Just ask Jiang Qi, and Sun NianQing did made up her mind.

But before Sun NianQing had a chance to ask Jiang Qi, he met Yang Shaoyu. She happened to have lunch in a restaurant and met Yang ShaoYu. Sun NianQing thought about it and asked Yang ShaoYu.

"Special Assistant Yang, you come here for lunch too." Sun NianQing thought about going forward to talk.

"Yes." Yang ShaoYu glanced at Sun NianQing.

"I want to ask you a question." Sun NianQing went directly to the subject.

"what is the problem?"

"Does Ke Yan have a girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? Why would you ask that?"

"I saw him go to buy a ring."

"Really? I didn't expect to ask for marriage." Yang Shaoyu said to himself.

Sun NianQing shook a fist when she heard it, "So, he really have a girlfriend?"

"Of course there is a request for marriage, but it doesn't have to be a woman." Yang Shaoyu said in a low voice, so Sun Nianqing did not hear clearly.

However, Sun NianQing did not follow up, but asked her a possiblity that she had previously guessed, "Is that someone from the company?"

"Well, yes." Yang Shaoyu's cell phone rang, and when he took it out, the expression on his face immediately changed, completely opposite to the perfunctory expression just now.

"Hey, Zi Rui, have you eaten your meal? I will pick you up tonight."

Sun NianQing saw Yang ShaoYu making a call, and walked away knowingly.

But in the company, who is it?

The only people in the company who talk about very beautiful women are she and Wang Siqi, and only a few.

It's not her, it's even less likely to be Wang SiQi.

Sun NianQing didn't realize that the expression on her face was a bit hideous at this time.

"Yeah, are you dumped? The expression on your face is like a ghost."

"What did you say?" Sun NianQing stood up and glared at Wang Siqi.

"Is it still deaf?"

"Hmph, you will become like this soon." Sun Nianqing smiled without anger.

"What do you mean by this?" Wang Siqi sat opposite Sun NianQing.

"Don't you know? Ke Yan is going to propose."

"What you said is true?"

"Is it still fake?"

"Who is the other party?" Wang Siqi didn't expect Ke Yan to have a girlfriend?

Sun NianQing didn't want to kindly tell Wang Siqi about her findings, but maybe tell Wang SiQi, what she might know?

So Sun NianQing told Wang Siqi about the discovery. When Wang Siqi heard that it was the two letters JQ, he immediately felt very familiar.

Suddenly, I thought of someone, JQ, Jiang Qi?

"Could it be Jiang Qi?" Wang Siqi said subconsciously.

"You are sick, Jiang Qi is a man."

"Yes, but you are sick." Wang Siqi also felt that she was mistaken, because she was more sensitive to Jiang Qi. As for why she was more sensitive to Jiang Qi, it was because Ke Yan was always so good to Jiang Qi. The attitude is completely different from when facing others, plus I often see Jiang Qi next to Ke Yan.

However, Jiang Qi is a man. It must not be Jiang Qi. Who is that?

"Hey, do you have a clue?"

"I only know that it is from the company."

"Really?" Wang SiQi unconsciously thought of Jiang Qi again, patted her head, crazy, always thinking of Jiang Qi.

And Manager Lin Zhengrui, who was sitting at the table next to them, heard their conversation and laughed in his heart. Isn't it Manager Jiang Qi? They don't know this, but it seems that only he knows this company? No, Yang ShaoYu  should also know this and he himself was afraid of knowing this before. Now it seems that he is really different from others when he knows it. It seems that if he knows the secret of the president, he becomes the person whom the president believes in fancy. of.

But, well, he actually saw it in secret.