Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law

Start from the beginning

After speaking, he took off his jacket and went to bed to rest.

Ke Yan and Jiang Qi walked out of the room, Jiang Qi took the tray downstairs, Lan Ruyin saw them come downstairs to take a look, "Why didn't you eat?"

"Dad said it's too bad." Ke Yan put down the tray Jiang Qi was holding.

Lan Ruyin didn't believe it. Although she didn't cook well, the egg custard was still good.

But as soon as she tasted it, she immediately vomited, "This is really a mistake."

Jiang Qi sneered. Auntie, like him, did not cook well.

Lan Ruyin snorted.

Jiang Qi stopped smiling quickly.

Lan Ruyin said she was helpless. She didn't eat the egg custard that she had been cooking for so long, so she was so picky.

So Lan Ruyin decided to find good sisters to go shopping.

Lan Ruyin was out, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan went back to the room for a nap.

Jiang Qi woke up after sleeping for more than an hour, feeling very hungry, only then remembered that he hadn't eaten lunch yet and wanted to go downstairs to eat something. Turning his head to look at Ke Yan, he found that Ke Yan was not awake, so he bowed his head and kissed Ke Yan, then got out of bed and got dressed and went downstairs to get some food.

Because he was very hungry and didn't want to make food by himself, he

The food is ready soon. A plate of fried meat with green peppers and a plate of fried vegetables. After thanking Jiang Qi, he went upstairs to see if Ke Yan was awake, and found that Ke Yan was not awake and did not wake him up. He went to eat upstairs, but left half of it and put it in a pot to heat up, Ke Yan could eat it.

Jiang Shijin first tasted the fried pork with green pepper and found it delicious. Why doesn't Uncle Ke like it?

Jiang Qi thought for a while, and suddenly realized that Ke Yan is like this, and that Fu-Zi is the same.

Ke Yan came down after Jiang Qi had eaten. He woke up and found that the person in his arms was gone and not sleepy, so he went downstairs.

"You woke up, I left some food for you to eat." Jiang Qi brought out the hot vegetables in the pot and helped Ke Yan serve a bowl of rice.

Ke Yan sat down, took a bite, and then started to eat without any appetite.

When Jiang Qi saw it, he felt that this was too similar to Uncle Ke.

Jiang Qi suddenly thought that Dad Ke would go to bed without taking two bites at noon. He didn't know if he was awake, or whether he was hungry or not.

"Ke Yan, I'll go upstairs to see if Dad is awake."

"Okay, go." Looking at Jiang Qi who went upstairs, Ke Yan smiled. This is what Jiang Qi likes. Ke Yan is now afraid that his father will hate Jiang Qi, because it is difficult to hate it. stand up.

Jiang Qi opened the door and stretched his head in to take a look. Dad Ke is not awake yet.

Lightly walked into the room, walked to the bed, bent over and touched Ke Xin's forehead. It didn't seem to be hot anymore. Jiang Qi touched his own and Ke Xin's again, which confirmed Ke Xin's fever. Up.

"what are you doing?"

Yeah! ! ! ! Jiang Qi was shocked, why suddenly he woke up.

Ke Xin felt that someone had come in, and when he woke up he saw Jiang Qi touching his forehead, and then touching his own forehead, and finally heaved a sigh of relief as he confirmed something.

That's stupid, obviously as big as Ke Yan, but not as mature as Ke Yan, but is well protected by Ke Yan, so good that it makes people feel that Jiang Qi is very clean.

"Uncle, uncle, you, you are awake."

Look, still stuttering, is he that scary again?

"Pour me a glass of water."

"Oh, good." Jiang Qi poured a cup of hot water.

Ke Xin drank two sips of water, "I'm hungry, let's see what I have to eat."

"Okay, I'll go right away." Jiang Qi immediately went downstairs to find food.

Ke Xin nodded in satisfaction, picked up the book Jiang Qi had brought and read it.

In fact, it might be nice to have a silly daughter-in-law.