Chapter 106: Finished?

Start from the beginning

Looking at the source of the sound, Yang ShaoYu sighed. It turned out that it was not Mo Lu and Ma Tong.

Yang ShaoYu didn't want him and Lin ZiRui to be disturbed tonight.

Although he haven't seen those two people so far, what if they come here soon? Yang ShaoYu thought so and took out his hand to call Jiang Qi, "Hey, Jiang Qi, where are Mo Lu and Ma Tong now?"

"Oh, here I am, but they are about to leave for your house."

"Jiang Qi, don't let them come."

"why?"

At this time, the juice was just squeezed, and Yang ShaoYu paid the money, "I will tell you tomorrow, anyway, I must not let them come, buddy, the happiness of my next life depends on you."

"Ah? Oh, well, I will stop them." Although Jiang Qi didn't know why Yang ShaoYu's happiness in his next life had anything to do with this, he still promised to stop them both.

Yang Shaoyu thanked him. He hurried home with juice.

When he drove back, Lin ZiRui was watching TV and gave him orange juice. Lin Zirui took the freshly squeezed orange juice and smiled, "I like to drink juice."

"I will start buying a juicer tomorrow." Yang ShaoYu quickly noted Lin ZiRui's preferences.

Lin ZiRui snorted and drank a sip of orange juice. It was sour and sweet, and it was delicious.

Yang ShaoYu sat next to Lin ZiRui, stretched out his hand to embrace Lin ZiRui's shoulders, and gently pressed Lin ZiRui's head to lean him in his arms.

The two were quiet like this, Yang ShaoYu felt that Lin Zirui did not reject him, and slowly adjusted his posture, lowered his head and kissed Lin ZiRui lightly. Lin ZiRui widened his eyes, but soon closed his eyes and Yang ShaoYu slowly Kissing, the tongue licked Lin ZiRui's tongue. Lin ZiRui felt that his lips were itchy. The next moment, he felt Yang Shaoyu pry away his teeth, and his tongue came in and hooked his tongue.

Lin ZiRui was a little confused when he was kissed with a hot tongue. He couldn't feel the TV turned on around him. He couldn't feel anything. He only felt Yang ShaoYu's kiss. Soon, he felt a little bit overwhelmed. His body became weak. As if his strength was exhausted, he tightly grasped Yang ShaoYu's clothes.

Yang ShaoYu couldn't bear to let go after a kiss, until the kiss was a little bit breathless, and then he let go of Lin ZiRui's lips.

Lin ZiRui leaned on Yang ShaoYu's shoulder to gasp, and pushed Yang ShaoYu, "You go take a bath first, I will also wash it later."

"Okay." Yang ShaoYu's voice was a little dumb.

Lin ZiRui watched Yang ShaoYu go to take a bath first, and took the pillow on the sofa to cover his face, so shy.

Yang ShaoYu washed it quickly and came out in a bathrobe.

Give Lin ZiRui the change of clothes. Lin ZiRui took the clothes and didn't even dare to look at Yang ShaoYu and went into the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom, Lin ZiRui didn't take a shower right away, looking at the new underwear Yang ShaoYu gave him. They should be Yang ShaoYu's size, but they are so big.