Chapter 103: Soup

En başından başla

"I haven't started cooking yet."

"I know, let me help."

"Then are you coming to work in time? Little Green is out."

"I only went to work this afternoon."

"Oh, did you have breakfast?" Jiang Ma shook Jiang Qi's hand, which was really ice.

"Eat, Mom, it's been cold recently, and Dad must remember to wear two more clothes."

"Good, good." Jiang Ma answered with a smile.

The two nagged with concern, and then began to prepare soup.

Jiang Qi is not going to be a chef today, so he cuts vegetables and meat, and then assists Jiang Ma by the side.

Although Jiang Qi assisted Jiang Ma to make soup, he didn't know what soup Jiang Ma was making, but it seemed to be a very good soup. Because Jiang Qi also cut a lot of different vegetables after boiling it all morning. He still don't know what it is.

The soup was ready, Jiang Qi carefully put it in a thermos, and after bidding farewell to Jiang Ma, he went to the company.

Jiang Ma looked at Jiang Qi who was hurriedly out of the house, and shook her head, this child, what was so anxious, there was no time to stay for a meal.

Of course Jiang Qi was in a hurry. It was noon, and he had to hurry back to the company before Ke Yan went to lunch.

Jiang Qi completely forgot that he could make a call to Ke Yan first, but fortunately Ke Yan had called and asked where Jiang Qi was.

"I'm almost at the company, don't go to eat yet."

"Ok, I will wait for you."

Jiang Qi returned to the company with a huge thermos and lunch box in his hand.

But Ke Yan looked at what Jiang Qi had brought and asked, "This is..."

"Mom's soup, as well as vegetables and rice." Jiang Qi said with a smile.

"Do you go back in the morning for this?"

"Well, I want to make up for you." Jiang Qi nodded.

Ke Yan felt warm in his heart, and as expected, his wife was likable.

"Let's eat together." Ke Yan opened the thermos.

"Yeah." Jiang Qi sat next to Ke Yan.

The two were eating dishes, and Jiang Qi said triumphantly: "How about? My mother's dishes are delicious."

"Well, it's delicious." Ke Yan wanted to laugh when he saw Jiang Qi's appearance, so cute.

The two of them were thinking about eating, and suddenly broke into a person, wearing high heels, walking dad da da da.

Jiang Qi looked up and saw Wang SiQi holding a thermos in her hand. Jiang Qi was taken aback, could it be...

"Ke Yan, You've been on a business trip recently. It must have been very hard, I made soup for you." Wang Si Qi came up when she took her secretary to eat.

Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan, this is a bee attracting butterflies.

"No need..." Before Ke Yan finished speaking, he heard the sound of high heels clattering. Jiang Qi guessed it would not be...

Sure enough, Jiang Qi guessed it right, it was Sun Nian Qing.

And holding the cooked soup in her hand, smiled to Ke Yan.

Ke Yan frowned, "You all take them away. Don't let this happen anymore. I invite you to come here to work."

Wang Si Qi wanted to say something, but closed her mouth.

The corners of Sun Nianqing's mouth stiffened, but she immediately recovered and smiled: "Where is Manager Jiang? Is it the same as us?" Sun Nianqing originally planned to give it to Ke Yan after work instead of taking it up so recklessly, but saw Wang SiqQi coming up. In addition, she also knew that Jiang Qi was in the office, so she brought it up. Now what she said is that Jiang Qi brought it up to you? What about mine?

"I only eat Jiang Qi's, take all these, don't come up casually in the future, do your own duty." Ke Yan said coldly.

Jiang Qi wanted to answer at first, but his men have spoken for him, so he should shut up and eat.

Sun NianQing glared at Jiang Qi, smiled ugly, and went down.

But Wang SiQi was not so angry because of Sun NianQing's collapse, and went down without staring at Jiang Qi.

And Jiang Qi continued to eat without knowing it, but when he left, he secretly pinched Ke Yan.

Ke Yan was in pain, "I like to eat your food, and you pinch me?"

"Attract bees and butterflies."

"Okay, hurry up and eat." Ke Yan thought to himself that this must never happen again. Jiang Qi must be unhappy in his heart, and Ke Yan was afraid that Jiang Qi would be sad.

Therefore, Jiang Qi won. The reason for the victory was Ke Yan's heart.

Ke Yan's heart will always be with Jiang Qi.