Chapter 103: Soup

Start from the beginning

In fact, this happened once before. Around the time with Jiang Qi, Ke Yan was the first to sleep with Jiang Qi in the winter. At that time, Ke Yan also felt very hot. He didn't talk to Jiang Qi at the beginning. Jiang Qi sleeps, always awakened by heat in the middle of the night, with a layer of sweat on his back.

After a few more days, Ke Yan discovered that Jiang Qi had cold hands and feet at first, and he didn't seem to be so afraid of the cold in the second half of the night. So he told Jiang Qi to change the quilt to a thin layer. When Jiang Qi heard it, he immediately blamed Ke Yan,Say, "Why didn't you say it earlier, tomorrow I will buy a thinner quilt."

Sure enough, Jiang Qi went to buy a quilt the next day. He dried the quilt during the day, and spent a long time putting the quilt into the sheet at night.

Ke Yan looked at the thin quilt and he was relieved. When he went to bed at night, he would not wake up from the heat.

When it was time to go to bed, Ke Yan still hugged Jiang Qi to sleep. Jiang Qi slept all night and didn't say that it was cold. Ke Yan also slept just right. So just like that, Ke Yan never woke up again at night.

However, that night Ke Yan was suddenly awakened by the movement next to him, and he saw Jiang Qi burrowing up and down while he was coming, and his entire head went into the quilt.

Ke Yan wrapped Jiang Qi up a bit, and Jiang Qi drilled down after a while.

On the second day, Ke Yan asked Jiang Qi if it was cold. Jiang Qi said no, but he got into the quilt at night. Now Ke Yan made sure that Jiang Qi slept cold at night and wanted to change back to a thick quilt, but Jiang Qi didn't. He insisted that it wasn't cold, but then got sick after he said it that day.

Ke Yan quickly changed back to a thick quilt. Never say that sleeping is hot anymore.

Thinking of the past, Ke Yan couldn't help but pinch Jiang Qi's face, this hard-mouthed guy.

When he woke up, Jiang Qi helped Ke Yan make breakfast with him the next day, although it was only bread and milk, then he helped Ke Yan hang his beard, and then he helped Ke Yan tie his tie. Ke Yan was about to go to work. , Jiang Qi took Ke Yan's coat and briefcase, helped Ke Yan put on the coat at the door, and then handed Ke Yan the briefcase.

Ke Yan ended up with a briefcase, put on his shoes, and finally gave Jiang Qi a hard kiss.

"I'm going to work, daughter-in-law." Ke Yan smiled softly.

"Well, be careful on the way."

Then Jiang Qi sent Ke Yan downstairs to work, well, he didn't send him down at all, because Ke Yan was not willing to let Jiang Qi be cold, so he didn't want Jiang Qi to go downstairs, so he drove Ke Yan up the elevator at the door of his house.

Ke Yan went to work, Jiang Qi put the plates and cups in the sink, then put on thick clothes and went back to Jiang's house.

Jiang's mother had just returned from buying vegetables and was preparing to make soup, and Jiang Qi came back.

Jiang's mother looked at Jiang Qi and asked, "Did you go to work today?"

"Yes, come back to get the soup." There was also a heater at home, and Jiang Qi took off his thick coat.