*Her fucking perfume.*

Lisa realized what had been nagging at her immediately. She probably would've noticed it earlier if she'd been sober, but now that she was aware, it was unmistakable. Lisa knew that smell. It was in the air, and she was pretty sure she wasn't imagining it. She wouldn't forget that smell, it made her think of sex every time.

Lisa whipped around and surveyed her apartment. The only light currently on was in the kitchen, so most of the apartment was still bathed in shadow. Was Jennie here? Lisa moved into the living room, held her breath, and popped the light on. The last thing he needed was to get jumped by a crazy woman wielding a knife or something. To Lisa's relief, the living room was empty. Everything looked fine.

"Lighten up, Lili. You're too drunk for your own good." Lisa said to herself. The words were followed by a sudden pain in the back of her head, and then blackness.

**************

Lisa groaned as she came to. Groaned wasn't quite the right word for it. It was more of a whimper. It felt like someone had given her head a once over, and her buzz had gone out the window. Maybe tonight wasn't as good as she thought it was.

"I was wondering when you were gonna wake up, baby." the voice was unmistakable. Jennie's voice was like honey, but there was definitely a malicious tone to those words."I was getting lonely waiting for you. You know how much I hate waiting;"

Lisa began to regain awareness of her body, and realized that she was in her bed, handcuffed to the frame, and naked as the day she was born. Lisa instinctively tried to cover herself, only to have the handcuffs dig sharply into her wrists. She gave another groan as the pain in her head seemed to amplify. The room was softly lit, filled with the ambient glow of candles all around. Would've looked like a nice romantic evening if not for the nude hostage with a growing welt on her head.

"What the fuck? Why are you in my apartment?" Lisa was finding it hard to be incredulous when all she could really think about was how annoying the ringing in her ears were. But she managed to do a pretty good job.

"Well baby, I just thought we needed to have a talk. You seem very confused right now, and I just wanted to help you. I let myself in with the key I made." Jennie was standing beside the bed, leaning over Lisa. Jennie's breasts were hanging not far from Lisa's face as she cooed in her ear. "I know you think we've been moving too fast, but I had a very special idea." Lisa looked up at her. Jennie was wearing a black lacy bra that pushed her tits together to create some of the most perfect cleavage Lisa had ever seen. Lisa's eyes moved of their own accord and took in her whole body. Fuck, Jennie was perfect. Flat, athletic stomach down to a skimp thongy that sat high on her hips. It was like something out of a porno. Jennie leaned down and kissed her passionately, forcing her tongue into Lisa's mouth. Lisa tried to fight her off, but didn't seem to have much strength for it.

"See? You may think you wanted me gone, but your body sure remembers me. I know you want this." With this, Jennie placed her hand on Lisa's abs and slowly dragged it down her body. She was working towards Lisa's cock, but she was moving so achingly slow. Lisa began to feel her cock stir. Lisa tried to the best of her efforts to keep herself focused and not give Jennie what she wanted, but her body was betraying her. Jennie finally encircled Lisa's cock with her fingers and lazily tugged on it. More blood flowed into it with the increased sensation, and Lisa groaned again. It wasn't a groan of pain this time.

"You see, I was thinking, Lili baby. We've had such a great time together, and I think you're just scared to commit to me. But I know how to cure that. I love you so much, and I'm ready to do what it takes to keep you. So we're gonna have a baby."

The words "have a baby" set off all kinds of alerts in Lisa's head. This couldn't be happening. This was like some kind of horror story. Lisa immediately tried to jerk away from Jennie's touch, but she quickly realized that her feet were tied down to the bed frame as well. Lisa was effectively mobilized. And her damn cock just continued to swell. This was outright insubordination from her own body.