Chapter 3

TW:
3rd POV:

Virgil sighed with relief. "Thanks guys" "For what? We didn't do anything" Logan commented. "When I first realized I was trans Janus didnt like it so he forced me to be a girl."

"We would never!" Princey declared. "I know but the thought of it still freaked me out" Virgil quickly added. They all sat quietly for a moment.

"Lets watch a movie!" Patton suddenly exclaimed. A chorus of agreements followed. "I'll get the snacks" Patton stated while bounding to the kitchen. "I shall get the blankets then" Logan quickly concluded while walking away. "Help me pick out some movies Panic! At the Everywhere" Roman exclaimed before pulling Virgil off of the couch to get movies.

~time skip brought to you by a second cookie~

Virgil's POV:

We were half way through Mulan when I remembered about the reason I had to tell them. "Um... Guys" "yes virgil" Logan replies softly. "I uh... If in a couple of days I dont come out of my room.. Dont worry about it .... I'm fine just...." Logan looked at me knowingly. "I understand. Would you need anything?" "I dont think so." I answer more calm knowing Logan understands. "Ok I can bring you food if you would like." "That would be helpful."
"Of course."

Roman and Patton were staring at us highly confused. "What was that?" Roman questioned after we finished. "Oh Virgil was just saying that his period is starting soon. Did you not comprehend that?" "No! How did you?"

"Well based on his hesitance on the subject and that he had just told us about being trans it was simple to deduct." "Ya I guess that does make sense" Roman concluded.

~ time skip brought to you by me being lazy (also I'm basing this off of how my friends tell me theirs feel like not all periods are painful and the pain can vary)~

I woke up feeling like I was being stabbed with tons of knives. I quickly go to the bathroom to get a new tampon. As I come out of the bathroom I see Logan. "I assume your period started based on your pace going into the bathroom" he stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "Ya" I reply just wanting to lay back done and do nothing. "I suggest that you at least get a drink before going back to your room. I will bring you food when patton is done with it." "Thanks Logan."

------------------------------------------------------

Again I'm basing what Virgil feels off of what my friends tell me about their periods. I am female but my periods pass quickly with little pain at all. And I'm gonna have 2 more chapters about this but I'm gonna try to get on to the more lovey stuff.