Chapter 2

TW: I dont think there is anything to pu here but if you think of something tell me in the comments I'll fix it

Virgils P.O.V.:

It had been almost 3 days since the nightmare and I still couldnt think of any ways to tell the others I'm trans. I had seen many people doing it by telling a joke and wanted to go that route. Unfortunately they might think im just telling a joke like Patton does. Im hoping I can tell them soon cause that time of the month is approaching quickly and I want them to know before then.

"Virgil! Dinners done!" Patton yelled for me from downstairs. Groaning I walk down the stairs to see Patton smiling widely. "What are you smiling for Patton" I questioned. "Nothing except that we want you to have a movie night with us" Patton stated while giving his most innocent looking face possible. "Fine I'll join the movie night." "Yay" Patton yells happily before skipping into the dining room.

~time skip from Patton and his Frogger merch~

After we eat, I figured I might as well stay down here since I'm joining movie night. As I sit on the couch Roman gives me a look saying 'why are you still down here and not hiding like normal'. I look at him before replying " Pat wants me to join for movie night tonight". "Oh ok" Roman visibly calms after hearing this.

Patton comes in a couple minutes later and tells us to get ready for movie night. So we both get up and go to our rooms. I change into sweat pants and take off my binder since I had it on all day. (Remember to bind safely people and dont keep it on for too long!)
I put on my hoodie again hoping that they dont question why I have it on now.

I go back downstairs to see Patton setting up a blanket fort with Logan and Roman making popcorn. Patton is the first to see me and yells "Hey Virgie will you help Roman with the snacks." "Sure Pat". I go into the kitchen to help roman with getting snacks.

~time skip brought to you by the blanket fort in almost every sanders sides fanfic~

We had been watching movies for a while and they were starting to get tired. So nows as good a time as ever to tell them. "Uh...h-hey guys...." I say abrely loud enough for myself to hear. "Ya Virge" Roman said suddenly awake again. "Um.... I.... I have to tell you guys something." "What is it kiddo" Patton asks.

"I'm ..uh...... I'm ...... I'm trans." I state barely above a whisper. "What was that virgil, we couldnt hear you" Logan politely questioned. "I'm trans" I say just barely loud enough for them to hear. "Your trans" Roman states back to make sure he heard me correctly. "Y.. Yeah." I answered hesitantly. "Oh thats cool kiddo" Patton replied. "I'm assuming you are female to male ghen Virgil" Logan inquired. "Ya" I mumbled into my knees. "Well My Chemically Inbalanced Romance you are no less of a prince" Roman declared loudly.

------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but you can thank Siafurlerfan for the next few chapters. They gave me the idea in the comments. If you have any other suggestions for what I should do plz tell me I dont have any ideas for this story myself. I'll be working on the next couple of chapters over the next day.