Chapter Seventeen Day 2

DISCLAIMER: detailed gore and mentions of rape (I'm sorry) its maskys turn now *evil laugh*

Third person p.o.v
At the mansion
Jane sat on her bed frustrated because the four proxies havent returned in two days, and slender wasn't doing anything about it yet. 'what if they're all dead?' 'what if they got captured?' 'What if they return without Wren?' Her mind was clouded with similar thoughts like that the whole day. She got up off her bed and paced back and forth near her window, looking out of it hoping she'll see the four come running back, but that would never happen. The other pastas were stressed as well, some not as much the others. Sally wont come out of her room most of the time, E.J. is wondering if he'll have to fix another medical mess, seed and rake never left the window, and the others mostly just seemed down all the time. Except slenderman, he acted as if he had no care for them, he even started looking for replacements! All that slenderman did angered Jane and the pastas, they didn't want a replacement they wanted the Wren, toby, masky, and hoodie they all knew. Jane fell to her knees and curled up into a ball, letting the tears fall freely from her eyes.

"You promised me you'd be back soon, where are you?" Jane said through sobs, it pained her to be without Wren.
Back to the proxies
Over the past few hours masky and toby were trying their hardest to think of how to get out, of these chairs and save their injured friends. Eventually Tobys face was pressed uncomfortably against the ground, he was trying to scoot his chair to masky but failed and fell. Masky seemed to the most annoyed in this situation at the moment, well he was more stressed than anything knowing it was his turn to get it today. He turned his head to hoodie as he heard him take a harsh breath and coughing.

"Hoodie you're awake!" Masky exclaimed happily. Though hoodie didn't respond, he was too busy trying to distract himself from the pain of his wounds, the wounds on his arm stung and his legs ached badly. He still hasn't forgiven himself for being so weak yesterday though it was entirely not his fault.

"Hoodie?.." Masky said raising a brow while trying to get his long term friend to talk to him again. He tried once more but gave up after he still didn't answer to his pleas, he turned to Wren and seen she was still unconscious somehow, 'is she dead?' Masky thought as he couldnt exactly see if her stomach was moving or not to signify she was breathing. Maskys thoughts came to a halt as he heard that same hatch open again, but this time he could see where it was as daylight poured from the entrance while the man made his way down. Fear consumed masky as he watched the same man walk down the old wooden steps, hands in his pockets and a devious smirk plastered on his face. The man closed the hatch and made his way over to Wren

"H-hey don't fucking touch her!" Masky shouted having one last ounce of bravory in him. The man stopped and turned to masky

"Yknow I was gonna be nice to you today and actually give you all something to eat, but now since you opened your little mouth none of you will get anything," He said turned back to Wren

"Nice going masky," hoodie spat with his head still hung low.

"Oh now you speak!" Masky whispered harshly to himself.  The man grabbed Wrens arm checking for a pulse, and from what masky could see she was still alive and he let out a sigh of relief. The man stood taking a few steps back from Wren and turning to masky again,

"So today I was thinking the same treatment your friend there got for you, but a little different," the man said making his way over to masky kneeling infront of him pulling out the same blades as last time. Masky swallowed hard looking around franticly for anything he could do to escape this. But alas nothing, not even the holy ghost could save him from this predicament. The man chuckled at his expression and took a clean blade out of the now bloodied packaging, and he forcefully grabbed the collar of Maskys jacket ripping it open, accidentally popping a button or two off. The man took the blade and used it to cut his shirt open. Maskys heart beat was going haywire as the blade accidentally nicked his chest, it stung slightly and small droplets already formed on the wound.