Chapter three lost pt 2

The music like always isn't always to everyone's taste once again its just something to listen to it's a remix of a song I love so its not that heavy ill stop talking about the music now and start the story

Third person p.o.v
As Wren got closer to the creek she had gotten a strange feeling again but she didn't want to be weird (she already is) and kept going. She got infront of the creek and looked left to right. Nothing. Nothing out of place she sighed her mind at ease now but the uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach didn't cease. She turned around for a second to see toby, rake, and seed gone she gasped and turned back around quickly worried  'where are they!?' 'why'd they leave-'  her thoughts where interrupted as a hand and an arm wrapped around her waist securing her arms as well, she tried to struggle out of the grip but who ever it was they were stronger than her,

"Stop fucking struggling!" The stranger whisper shouted at her the voice sounded masculine she assumed it was a man.

"Hoodie hurry the fuck up and knock her out already!" The same voice shouted, out of nowhere a man in yellow ran infront of her only for a split second as he had knocked the struggling girl out.
Time skip three hours
Wren awoke to shouting voices not to far away but far enough she couldn't hear everything they're saying. Her eyes fully opened and seen a room she was very unfamiliar with, she jolted up as if she had just woken up from a nightmare eyes wide and fear in the pit of her stomach. She slowly had gotten off the bed trying to not make any noise she didn't want to disturb whoever was outside the door. She took a moment to observe the room, there was a bed she was once laying on seeing the creases in the covers that were once from her laying body, there was a dusty old dresser right next to the bed on the side near the blocked off window. Her brows furrowed she couldn't escape through the window, she sighed still frustratedly scared and continued to the look at the room for anyway to escape or use to get out. There was a two door closet the doors were metal and had a row of slits that went down to the handles and to the floor. She walked over to it hoping that if she opened it she might find something to help her get out of the room. She opened the doors and to her surprise it was full of perfectly good clothes the weirdest thing about it was that it was her style and size. She closed the door confused and looked over the room again, seeing nothing else but the cold wooden floor and the bland white colored walls. She heard the muffled voices outside her door stop and she turned to the door crouching down and looking at the light peeking out from under the door and seen two pairs of feet walk away from outside.

"This is my chance." She whispered hoping that if she can get out from the door she could escape through and unlocked or open window maybe even a door. She walked to the door the frustrated fear she felt inside never ceased as she got closer, she was never the best at sneaking around which made her more scared. She got to the door handle and reached a shaky hand out to it grasping the handle unsure if she should really turn it, but alas she did hearing the click of it opening she froze she didn't think it would open,

"Holy shit." She whispered under her breath. She carefully opened the door making sure it didn't creak and stepped out into the hallway freezing again as she was too scared to move. She let out a shaky sigh before taking a step out further looking left to right she seen no one but multiple closed doors and a window across the hall. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran to the window seeing it was night time outside ' they must be sleeping' she thought ' but how long was I here?' She questioned but shook it off as she needed to get out. She grasped the bottom of the window hoping it would open looking to see if there are any locks on it, but before she could open it a high voice came from behind her.

"Who are you miss?" She looked behind her scared. Her eyes widened a little girl in a pink dress with long brown hair bright green eyes and had blood running down her face.

"I- I uh-" Wren was cut off by another question from the little girl.

"What are you doing?" She asked finally noticing that she had her hands on the window, Wren did not know how to answer, but before she could answer a tall man with no face appeared out if no where 'slenderman' she thought shes heard of the myths with him but she was even more shocked to see him standing infront of her.

"Sally what are you doing out of bed?"
He asked the little girl not yet noticing the frantic girl at the window.

"I heard running and I went to check it out and I found her." Sally said pointing at the shocked girl. Slenderman looked over and seen Wren at the window from what Wren could tell he wasn't exactly happy.

"What are you doing trying to escape?" He asked sternly she couldn't answer she was still too shocked and scared.

"Masky! Hoodie! Escort her to her room and make sure she stays there until tomarrow." He said calling to two unfamiliar people as they walked out of there room and grabbed Wren by the arms one was smaller than her by a couple of inches and wore a white feminine mask the other was taller by a few inches and wore a black mask with red a red frown on it. Before she could do anythings he was thrown into her previous room she let out a noise of pain as she couldn't catch herself in time she sat up a little only to see the door slam in her face and hear the lock click.

I'm very sorry that there was a really long wait for this chapter and for those who like the book I have gotten my motivation back and I'm ready to write again I have the next chapter almost done being planned out so in one or two days there will probably be a new chapter. Sorry once again from the suckiest writer in the world😐 I did not check over for spelling checks yet.