Mafia's boyfriend ✨

Jimin's POV

I was in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come home. After fifteen minutes I heard the door opening and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Jm: "GUK!! What happened you have so many wounds, I told you to tell me when you have an enemy to fight with! Aish-". I got cut off when he peck my lips and he put a bunny smile, which made me smile back and algo smack his head making him groan.

Jk: "Awww YAH!"
I widen my eyes in anger but he quickly hug me.
Jm: "Aish how can a mafia be this soft and sweet? What a bunny!!" I said as I hug him back and a smile apear on my face.
Jk: "But I can be a daddy too, not only a bunny". I let out a gasp and pinch his nipple making him groan and I laugh.
Jm: "Let's go and treat your wounds".

I told him to wait while I was getting the first aid kit and star treating his wounds.
Jm: "Stay still. When it comes to gunshots and punching you don't get hurt and now I'm treating your wounds, you look like a 4 years old whining for help!".

Jungkook's POV

I look at Jimin while he's treating my wounds and my mind came across on something that "I'm in love with this boy so much".
What about I give him a gift, how about I pick him up after his school, hmmm that seems cool since I never been picked up because he said that he wants to walk. We've been to a huge argument because of him walking home from school since I wanted him to be safe that's why, but he said he will be okay and just take a cab if he got tired so I agree, and since my brother Jin is with him in school, I let Jin trained Jimin well in fighting people.

Jm: "Ok it's all done". Once he's done he pick me up and put me on his lap.

Jimin's POV

Jm: "Oh hehehe do you want-". I got cut off when he started trailing wet kisses on my neck making me smile and tilt my head to the side to give him more access. I turned around and kiss his lips and he kiss back and we started making out.

After some minutes of the hot make out we both sit on the couch and he stand up saying "Baby boy, let's do it" I widened my eyes and blink so fast.
Jm: "W-what? D-do? I mean d-do what?" I gulp hard making him chuckle and smirk.
Jk: "Baby boy what are you thinking... I mean about the pancakes let's cook some, but you thought that it'll be the "Thing" we can do it too". He said walking towards me and the couch hit my legs and fall back, he leans to me and smirk and I gulp and push him slightly.
Jm: "Let's just make pancakes" I said and run to the kitchen.

<Time skip>

I am mixing the ingredients while Jungkook is cutting something with the knife.

Jk: "Done.....so where do I mix this baby?" I look at him and to his ingredients and he cut an ONION.
Jm: "Jungkook-".
Jk: "Babe the onions are needed for pancakes, I know it's for the toppings right? and I already slice it, so is it good?" He said smiling and finger crossing, I face palm.
Jm: "WHY WOULD YOU PUT AN ONION IN A PANCAKE!" He flinch a little at my sudden shouting and he look at me.
Jk: "W-what? Did I do something wrong? It's an ONION there's nothing wrong" he said getting the onion and eating it.
Jm: "What did I do to god to give me a 5 years old kid named Jeon fucking Jungkook!"
Jk: "Yah! I'm only 2" he said with a baby voice, I face palm myself and continue mixing the ingredients.

Me and Jungkook finish eating and was about to cuddle but his phone rings, he look at me and I nodded so he could answer it.
Jk: "WHAT?! OK I'M GOING NOW" he said and kiss my forehead "I love you.... I will be back bye baby boy".

When he shut the door I look at my phone and think that me and Jungkook has been together for 4 years and his job as being a mafia is making me feel sad and scared, but I understand him he wants justice to those who killed his parents and I trusted him, Jungkook is not a mafia that kills random people but he kills his enemies that killed and witnessed his parents death.
I sigh and just sleep since it's a little late and tomorrow I have school.

Jungkook's POV

I go in the room, it's 12:15 in the midnight, I had to go to an abandoned building because we trapped someone, I felt bad when I leave my baby *sigh*.
I lay beside him and hug him tight, I promise tomorrow I will pick him up and take him to beautiful places.

Author's POV

Morning comes and Jimin and Jungkook did they routine, take a shower, prepare the breakfast and the Jimin has to go to school, giving a kiss to Jungkook and he left to go to school.

<Time skip at school>

Jimin's POV

I was closing my locker when I heard some voice.
Jin: "Jimin look I got a new gun!" He shouted and I face palm myself.
The boys started looking to me and smiling cutely 'They aren't even cute' I thought, the only cute is my bunny boy, I sigh finally it's time to go home but Jin said he needed to get something so I wait for him.
I'm kinda popular here in our school because of my Beauty they said and because Jungkook is my boyfriend.

Jin: "Tae said that he will be here in a second, let's wait for that goof ball" I nodded to his statement and we both hear screaming outside the campus "What's happening outside" me, Jin and Tae that pop out of nowhere said at the same time.

We walk outside and what I saw makes me widen my eyes but smile at the same time, I saw Jungkook leaning on his car waiting for me. Jungkook smile when he saw me and started walking towards me, Jin and Tae, they push me to walk so I started walking towards him, once we both reach each other Jungkook kiss my forehead and wrap his arms around my tiny waist.
Jm: "Why are you here 2 years old bunny boy?"
Jk: "Making sure that my baby boy is safe".
He give me a kiss on the lips when I heard "Get a room" and "Go home! You're making me cringe!" And I knew exactly who this voices were.

I wanted to say sorry because I've been away, these days has been very busy for me but I'm having some time so here's another story, but I algo wanted to thank for all the views, I didn't really expect all of this and I can't believe it, so thank you so much. Please vote and comment if you want an specific story!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 Please vote and comment if you want an specific story!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️