Trust me ✨

Summary: Jimin has come home late from dance practice with Taemin. Jungkook has been waiting for him for over an hour. Jungkook is angry while Jimin is in disbelief.

———————————————————————————

Jungkook is sitting and watching TV, but then Jimin opens and closes the front door.
"I'm home". Jimin said.

Jungkook doesn't look at him, he only looks at the TV screen, so Jimin walks over Jungkook and sits down next to him. "Did you miss me?" Jimin said, expecting Jungkook to reply, but it never come.
Jungkook still doesn't look at him nor respond to him.

Jm: "Are you mad at me? Why are you so quiet?".
Jungkook still isn't answering. Jimin frowns and decides to text Taemin instead.
Jk: "Why do you do that?", Jimin stops typing on his phone.
Jm: "What are you talking about?".
Jk: "You know what".
Jm: "I really don't-". He stops talking and thinks and then it hit him. "If this is about Taemin and me, we're just friends. You know that. I promise you that, we're only friends".
Jungkook decides to turn off the TV.
Jk: "Can you really? Can you promise me that you weren't messing around? Especially with him? You're an hour late than you usually are. Don't lie to me".
Jm: "Are you being serious? You think me and Taemin were *wheeze* You can't be serious?".
Jk: "I'm serious".
Jm: "Me and Taemin aren't boning!! Don't you trust me?!!".
Jk: "You know, maybe if you got back in time I could trust you more. Then I could actually believe in you".

Jimin laughs, but it was like a sad laugh, in total disbelief that his boyfriend didn't trust him, when he came just an hour late because of the traffic, and besides Taemin has been seeing someone. Jimin can't believe it.

Jm: "Are you kidding me right now? You think I'd actually do this? You think I'd sink that low?".
Jk: "I dunno, really. Why don't you just prove it?

Jimin gets up from the couch and started feeling as if his going to cry at any moment.

Jm: "I'm going to bed". By now Jimin feels the tears escape his eyes, he can't contain them anymore.
Jm: "I-I'm s-sorry. G-Goodnight".

Jimin walks to the bedroom crying because of what happened and Junkook just sits silence thinking the he made Jimin cry and that he has to solve it.
Jungkook gets up and walks to the bedroom, when he get there he knocks on the door, but it's just silence.

Jk: "Jiminie, can I comer inside?". He waits for an answer but is just silence. Junkook enters and goes to lay next to Jimin, who is facing the wall, so Jungkook is looking at Jimin's back.
Jk: "I'm sorry for what I said, I trust you, I'm just scared to lose you..."
Jimin rolls over and hugs Jungkook chest. Jungkook can feels Jimin's wer cheeks, he knows Jimin was crying earlier.
Jm: "I know you are... I don't wanna lose you either. But you've gotta trust me!! Trust me....enough....to know.... I'll never leave you".

Jungkook leaned down and gives Jimin a gently kiss but full of love.

Jk: "I can do that". He said emailing to Jimin.
Jm: "I-...". He try's to say flustered.
Jk: "More kisses??". Jimin just nod frantically, giggling a little bit.
Jk: "What do I get out of kissing you? What's in it for me??".
Jimin whispers "ME". Jungkook laugh at how cute he is.
Jk: "Alright, alright".
Jungkook moves Jimin so now he is under him.
Jk: "If you're felling brave". He said with a smirk which makes Jimin squirms.
Jk: "Mm-mm can't guarantee I'll be nice though~".

So that was the second story, I know that I didn't upload in like a month, but I was so busy with a lot of things to do, I'm sorry, but maybe I'm going to upload the next story by the next week, cause I'm in the middle of the writing so I hope you like it. Enjoy it ❤️❤️❤️