Beautiful~✨

Jimin POV
I was waiting for jungkook to come home, I was in the couch watching some drama, I saw the clock and it was already late but I was getting sleepy, so I just close my eyes and fell sleep 😴.

Jungkook POV
Today I got a lot of work to do, it was late right now so I decide to text jimin but I think he already fall sleep because he didn't reply.
I finally reach home and when I enter I saw jimin sleeping peacefully in the couch, I decided to take him to the bedroom so he was more comfortable, but he woke up "k-kookie why did you come so late?", "sorry baby but I get a lot of work to do", I saw him pouting so I kiss him. I put him in bed still kissing him, he wraps his arms around my neck and I put my hands around his waist. I started kissing his jaw and then his neck, "K-kook-ie, it t-tickles" I heard him giggled, "you sound so cute", he then blushed. I continue kissing him.

Jimin POV
This was the first time that we do something like this but I was feeling good with him, he was being so kind and patient towards me. He stared to put his hand under my shirt but I stopped him before he can continue, "hey, what's wrong?" he asked, "it's just that I feel embarrassed" he kissed my lips and said "Jimin I love you no matter what and don't feel like that you're too beautiful", I feel my cheeks turn pink with what he said "t-thank y-you" and with that he started kissing me again, he parted lips and goes down to lift my shirt, I was a little nervous but I just let him "you're so beautiful jiminie" he kissed my stomach and I moan because he started leaving hickies there so I put my hand on my mouth but he took my hand " don't cover your mouth, I want to heard" he said, he grabbed my wrist and put them above my hand and with the other hand he lift more my shirt, he leaned and kiss my chest, I moan at the feeling I just wanted to grab his hair but I couldn't since he decide to grabbed my hands.
He stared kissing my nipple and playing with the other one, I arched my Back because it was too much for me "A-ah j-jungk-kook".

Authors POV
Jungkook and Jimin spent the whole nigh making love to each other's, till they passed out and wake up the next morning remembering what they just did last night.

Soooo that was my first chapter, tell me if you like it or if you have some ideas let me know in the comments. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️